Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Visit visa rejected for Germany

Umschalten
Visit visa rejected for Germany
Antwort
15.05.09 18:13
Hi,
I am living in Germany and some months before i had sent the two Sponsership letters(Verplichtserklärung) to my brother and mother. This invitation letter had sent one of my german friend to my brother and mother. After getting this invitation, my mother and brother went to german embassy in pakistan. they submit all documents what they know. After 2 weeks they got one refusal(Section 77, paragraph 2) letter, in which no reason was mentioned.
After this refusal they wrote one remonstration letter to german embassy that at least they inform us the reason. Then german embassy inform them that they didn't provide any proof about finanttial status in pakistan and they are feeling risk, if they go to Germany then they will not come back. They said further:
Within one month of the notification of this decision a complaint may be filed with the Verwaltungsgericht, in Berlin either in writing or orally.
They didnt provide any proof because no body asked them in embassy to submit that proof and they think, maybe it is not necessary.
Now they wrote one more letter with excuse and sent all property documents and proof of finantial status. but they said, we can not change our decision and until now our last refusal letter(in which they said, we submit complaint in Berlin Court)is valid.
Now i dont know what to do further, i should submit the complaint in Berlin Court. Have you any ideas to move further.

My brother(29 years old) has married and has one Daughter there and have commercial property(own shop)and house. My mother was Govt. teacher now she has retired and getting pension and she owned also house.

please help me how can i move further. Because after getting third letter from german embassy. i think it is waste to submit complaint in Berlin Court.

I will appreciate any kind of help.
Thanks

Best Regards,
Waqas
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.05.09 18:36 als Antwort auf Hey Ho.
Does your mother and brother have a green colored passport with Islamic Republic of Pakistan written on it.
That itself is enough for Visa refusal.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.05.09 19:03 als Antwort auf Hey Ho.
i dont think so that it is the reason.I know some other people, they came to visit germany with same passport. R u joking?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.05.09 19:06 als Antwort auf Hey Ho.
Was the sponsorship letter in the name of your German friend? This might have well been the reason of rejection.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.05.09 19:11 als Antwort auf Hey Ho.
yes, invitation letter was on the name of my friend.Now i want to ask that

they will apply again next year with new sponsership letter.
or
i enter a compalin in Berlin Court. what is the next procedure.please guide me.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.05.09 19:15 als Antwort auf Hey Ho.
You have mentioned that you live in Germany and want to invite your mother and brother but its your German friend who sends the invitation letter.If you are not financially strong and take the responsibility for them and needs a friends invitation letter then its obvious the embassy gets in doubt and that too from Pakistan,so now its of not use going to any court and you cannot change the decision of the embassy.
I have doubts if you apply next year its going to be the same and maybe the embassy not even going to give the reason for rejection.
Better they apply for a Schengen Visa for Austria or some other Schengen country and then they can visit Germany.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.05.09 19:48 als Antwort auf Hey Ho.
If your German friend cannot prove any ties with your family in Pakistan, then the chances of convincing the court in Berlin is very slim.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.05.09 19:59 als Antwort auf Hey Ho.
My German friend was many times in pakistan. Last month he was also there to visit my family.Actually we have good relation with each other(my family and friend).
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.05.09 21:37 als Antwort auf Hey Ho.
@Tinku Mia

It's you who wants to invite your beloved mother and brother to Germany, where does this german dude fit in the entire story?

In case they ever claim political asylum (as many of your respected countrymen did) your german friend is going to be in prison for a long long time for human trafficing. Because he can never prove that he delivered two pakistanis in germany out of brotherly love.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.05.09 00:43 als Antwort auf Hey Ho.
@Akshay:
Hey you know me? Who are you BTW. Introduction please, if you dont mind.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
16.05.09 13:16 als Antwort auf Hey Ho.
@tinku,

why are you raising illogical question and not able to defend. Dont you read between the lines?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
17.05.09 20:56 als Antwort auf Hey Ho.
I dont understand why the Embassy in Pakistan have said the finacial reason for rejection. If somebody sends a Verpflichtungs Erklärung from Germany, then that means the person in Germany has taken the whole responsibility for them. I would say you better try yourself sending this 'invitation letter' next time and when they reject it again, you can go to the court in Germany and hear what the verdict is. Good luck, bye.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.05.09 01:20 als Antwort auf Hey Ho.
Whenever you plan to invite them next time send these documents, These are the ones I used to invite my mother sometime ago.

1. Inivitation letter from you.
2. Copy of your visa
3. Your current past three salary slips / bank statement (if you have savings).
4. Travel Insurance (e.g from ADAC)
5. Ask them to include their financial bank statements and proof of financial assets
6. Tenancy aggreement (to show you have enough space to accomodate them, or hotel booking if they plan to stay in the hotel)

if they still get refused atleast you will have something to show to the court.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.05.09 17:12 als Antwort auf Hey Ho.
Waqas,

I am not talking about the Court option but the other possibilities as I have also experienced the same 2 yrs back In Chennai, India.

2 main reasons for rejections are 1.not enough money 2. they might not return back to Pakistan.

Ok for the first one provide bank account statement for 3 months hope there were enough number of transactions and good money for both of them approx 3000euros.

for the second one your brother and mother should have a letter since it is his own shop, he himself can write that but very important in a letter pad that his business will not function without him and so they will definitely return back. give as many proofs as possible that they both will return back.

and one more thing I did is when i went for reapplying with more proofs I talked very nicely in my own language (not in English) that the first time I was a bit nervous and didnt know what to submit etc etc. but talked in way that I will definitely return.
so dont get demotivated fight it in a right way.
the whole world around me was discouraging me not to reapply when my application was rejected. but I was confident since I knew were I went wrong
All the best
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.04.10 12:18 als Antwort auf Hey Ho.
Hi,
I am also in the same position,, i am working as software eng in Germany and want to invite my parents to visit me. I have sent all the documents but German embassy pakistan has rejected their visas with object "return risk".
They are also saying me that within one month i can contact to Berlin court.
Any one personal experience sharing will be helpful to make further dicision.
Thank you
Naeem
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.05.10 17:04 als Antwort auf Hey Ho.
@Naeem
what documents have you/parents submitted to German Embassy.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott