Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: NE processing time

Toggle
NE processing time
Answer
12/8/08 12:09 PM
I have completed 5years stay in Germany and today applied for my NE.
I found everything simple as the lady asked me for the documents like Language Certificate,
Salary Slip,Renting contract and my passport along with the application form and photographs whereas i already took loads of other documents which she never asked for.She did not even test my language skills as we only spoke few words like Ja und Nein nothing much for her to test my language.I was told it takes about a month for processing.
Now my question is after a month when i go there will someone else test my language skills or ask for more documents or i just go and get my NE stamped.Is this the normal process?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/08 2:58 PM as a reply to Paresh Kumar.
What language certificate?

I don't think that you need any language certificates for NE in case you came to Germany before 2005.

Did they explicitly ask about the language certificate (You're talking about B1 I suppose)?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/08 10:42 PM as a reply to Paresh Kumar.
Yes she explicitly asked for the certificate and i already had B2 certificate.
I also don't know if its necessary as i am here before 2005.She only told me come back after a month which i don't know if this is normal or it takes longer.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/08 11:25 PM as a reply to Paresh Kumar.
Hi,

1.where do you live
2.When you came to germany
3.You studies and worked here or from the begining working here
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/9/08 12:43 PM as a reply to Paresh Kumar.
>>Yes she explicitly asked for the certificate >>and i already had B2 certificate.

It usually takes 4 to 6 weeks to collect all the clearances they need for issuing your NE.

By the way, if you have B2 certificate you should not be afraid about language skills :-)

Good Luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18