Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Passport expires, new Residence Permit

Toggle
Folks,
I had switched jobs last year in December and got a new work permit stamp in my passport, the passport expires in October 2011(So the ABH gave me the stamp till Octobre 2011), thought I will renew it this week. Assuming I have been working in DE for a year an half, and having a permanent contract:
-will I go again throw the Arbeitsamt process?
-I will be travelling for 3 months outside Germany, I would like to go and extend my Residence in July, will it be possible?
-Will I strugle waiting for the stamp for a couple of weeks or it's a five minute stand?
-Will a payslip be enough for the application?assuming the ABH already have a copy of my work contract
Thanks a lot for your support
Anis
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/3/11 3:42 PM as a reply to Alex Master.
Folks, no feedback on this one?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/4/11 5:13 PM as a reply to Alex Master.
It is possible to extend your work permit few months in advance if you can prove that you can not renew it close to its expiration.

The length of issuing a new work permit varies from one ABH to the other. By some it can be done on spot, by others it takes few days.

Usually you should bring your 3 last payslips to demonstrate continuous employment.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott