Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: how to make Kündigung

Toggle
how to make Kündigung
Answer
12/11/05 6:20 PM
Hello,
I am kumar working in a company as engineer in germany. I got an offer in other company. I would like to give kundigung to the present company. I dont have any experiance in such things before. I kindly request you to suggest me how to make kundigung, what is the procedure and what important factors to be considered before one leaves the company. I have also one more question to get clarified. I would like to join the new company from march and i would like to terminate teh present company in JAN end, I would like to visit india for FEB, Is it possible for me to goto india in between and if so r there any other measures to be taken, is it possible to apply for arbeitlosgeld for the FEB month, if its posible then how to approach for it ?,"I have visa which is not bounded to particular company" I hope that lot of people who are sharing this forum might have come across with such an issue.I request for your suggestions.
Thanks in adv.,
Regards,
Kumar.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/12/05 2:48 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
Hi Kumar,

the first thing you should do is "dont be afraid that you are going to terminate your job with your current company" because its lawfull and your right.

You need to make sure that you give kündigung with the kündigungfrist written in your contract, sothat you dont face any legal problems. DO IT IN WRITTEN! that means you will write some lines in english or german as comfortable for you and send submit it personally to the Hiring Department or whoever is responsible for such matters in your company. For your safety you can just also send an email to your boss with a copy to the person you submitted the written kündigung, that "this email is for information that i have submitted my kündigung today and i will be available only until end jan etc."

Thats no problem if you want to go in feb to home country. However according to changes in law you need to inform Arbeitsamt/AB in time that you are not working in feb, if you want to get arbeitslosegeld, and you should do it probably before feb otherwise arbeitsmat may deduct your arbeitslosegeld.

-Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/15/05 9:14 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
Hello MH,
thanks for your kind and clear explanation.
Regards,
kumar..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/16/05 3:09 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
@Kumar,

AFAIK, you wont get ALG for the first 3 months, when you resign on your own. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

But you would have to inform AB asap.

If you plan to go to India in Feb, and if you cant break the contract in such a short term (usually you need to give atleast 3 months notice to the current company, but depends on the contract you have with the company.), you could take your remaining vacation for visiting your country.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/19/05 11:45 AM as a reply to kumar kumar.
AFAIK, you wont get ALG for the first 3 months, when you resign on your own. Someone please correct me if I am wrong., that's right.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18