Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Re: URGENT!!

Toggle
URGENT!!
Answer
1/18/10 11:23 PM
HI Friends,

I have a issue here regarding "ABMELDUNG" - whis is HOUSE DE-Registration in Germany.

I lived in Germany for more than 2 years and took vacation for 2 month and left to my home country.

Because of health problems I could not go back to germany, so I did not do the ABMELDUNG.

Now I got a job offer in Germany and planning to come to Germany.but i see in the website"www.info4alien.de" that a foreigner who leaves the country and made no Abmeldung within 6 months of time is entitled to this law below.

Please suggest me that whether this will create me any problems if I come there.

Please see the below clause or Chapter/session.

Kapitel 5
Beendigung des Aufenthalts
A b s c h n i t t 1
Begründung der Ausreisepflicht

§ 51 Beendigung der Rechtmäßigkeit des Aufenthalts; Fortgeltung von Beschränkungen

(1) Der Aufenthaltstitel erlischt in folgenden Fällen:

1. Ablauf seiner Geltungsdauer,

2. Eintritt einer auflösenden Bedingung,

3. Rücknahme des Aufenthaltstitels,

4. Widerruf des Aufenthaltstitels,

5. Ausweisung des Ausländers,

5a. Bekanntgabe einer Abschiebungsanordnung nach § 58a,

6. wenn der Ausländer aus einem seiner Natur nach nicht vorübergehenden Grunde ausreist,

7. wenn der Ausländer ausgereist und nicht innerhalb von sechs Monaten oder einer von der Ausländerbehörde bestimmten längeren Frist wieder eingereist ist,

English translation:
Chapter 5
Termination of residence
A b s h t n i t 1
Reasons for the departure obligation:

"§ 51 Termination of the legality of stay, continuity of restrictions"

(1) The permit expires in the following cases:

1. Its expiry or

2. Occurrence of a condition subsequent

3. Withdrawal of the permit,

4. Revocation of the permit,

5. Expulsion of the foreigner,

5a. Notification of a removal order under § 58a,

6. if the alien leaves the country after a non-transitory nature of his reason,

7. if the alien left the country and not within six months or such longer period specified by the Immigration Office is again entered,

PLease suggest me what to do in this case.

Regards,
DEBUD.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/26/10 12:57 PM as a reply to german buddy.
If it is beyond 6 months, you will be questioed at the airport. But if you can prove strong ties to Germany like a appointment letter / medical treatment in India, then this can save you. Youc an give it a shot. Medical process is a good example as there is no way you could have made it back to Germany when u were going through a tough medical procedure.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/26/10 5:46 PM as a reply to german buddy.
Dear DEBUD,

Please check your passport...I am sure it is not stamped when you left germany.If you have a visa (please specify which one) no one will ask you at the immigration anything...they have no records for certain visas when a person leaves germany.please specify which via you have?.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott