Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Spouse visa Rejected..advice ...

Toggle
Spouse visa Rejected..advice ...
Answer
3/22/10 7:51 PM
I had relocated to Germany in an employment contract from dubai for a period of 3 years and been a holder of residence permit from AUG/2009 at that time i was not married. I had attend my marriage on December 2009. My wife had applied for a family reunion visa and had an interview with German consulate,chennai on January 2010. She had resigned her job and also completed the A1 deutsch course.

my wife got a visa refusal letter on february mentioning that "German Immigration Authority refused to grant the necessary approval , because the requirement for a family reunion according to § 30 AufenthG are not met , your husband is holder of residence permit since August month . At that time you were not married yet".

Initially on January 2010 last week, I had submitted all the required documents as per the request of Ausländermat and they approved. After the visa refusal, i had checked with Audländeramt and they had mentioned me that they are not aware of this law and i have to check with consulate(Botschaft).

I had verified law §30 AuthenG ie § 30 Ehegattennachzug in the website link http://www.aufenthal...thaltsg.html#30 . i find point 3(d) mentions about 2 year for an expatriate to reside in Germany inorder to eligible for family reunion if he is not married at the time of relocation. The above rule was not even mentioned in the Visa requirements application documents as well as in German consulate website, as you know that I had submitted all the required documents to Auslanderamt as even though they didn't informed me.

While siginig my contract i had checked with the employer and also in consulate websites.As my employer is not aware of this law. Now i am trying for my wife to apply for a tourist visa-3 months/student visa/employment visa.

The real tough consequnces which i am facing out is:

1) MY wife lost her job.
2) I couldn't able to change my tax class.
3) Thinking out -How to proceed further in applying for other visa's-,long stay

I am not blaming any laws or rules but its all fate. I ask --the law should be atleast mentioned in the consulate websites or they have to inform us during the application. so that we may be aware of it. I understood that only this law applies is in germany which i came across with different countries.

as intail whether my wife can apply for a tourist visa

Expecting advice/ guidence/ share if any one had faced similar problem ....

with friendly
Best-friend.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/22/10 9:56 PM as a reply to friend082 friend082.
the link is http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#30
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/23/10 8:45 PM as a reply to friend082 friend082.
Hi,
You can try to bring your wife as a student for doing German course afterward for doing further studies. I had brought my wife similarly.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/24/10 12:38 AM as a reply to friend082 friend082.
Thnx for sharing your comments..

Now i am trying to get her a tourist visa. already i had send documents to india ..after wards we are also trying to apply for masters course which will begin on this winter semester..

Is this will work out.. whether consulate will issue tourist visa.. i am very much confused ...

For doing german language course, is it mandatory to get admission enrolled in any university...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/24/10 11:30 AM as a reply to friend082 friend082.
Few questions what consulate might ask for convincing answers:
1)If you are inviting her , then a family reunion visa is the only option. so they will reject the tourist visa.

2) Once applied for family reunion, they will always try to reject for any other visas.

3) Student visa might be a good option but then to change your tax class etc shall be possible.

4) Tourist visa for pregnant woman ..that might put a suspicious case to the officer for someone who already got rejected for family reunion visa..

these are just my personal thoughts and might help you to think to do some things better..

cheers and good luck
raj
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/24/10 7:41 PM as a reply to friend082 friend082.
Hello,
This question is not related to the title of this post but author mention an option for the wife to take further study in University. I arrived here in Germany in Family Reunion visa from Philippines and I am interested to take further study (Masteral)also. One of the qualification for admission (in the University I choose)is to have a 210 ECTS. I have University degree back in our country and I dont know how ECTS works in my qualification. Can anyone share thier experience or general steps in applying to University here.

Thank you very much.
Jannes
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/14/10 1:31 PM as a reply to friend082 friend082.
I have a question regardaing to change the permanent residence category

I started to work from AGU 2009, Presently i am holding PR in § 17, and my contract is for 3 years in germany which can be extented and my gross salary is above 66K.

Is it possible to change my residence under §19 and to proceed further for Niederlassungserlaubnis

please advice,#

AM
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/19/11 10:55 PM as a reply to friend082 friend082.
May I have you contact number as I am also into the same mess.. may be you can help me
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/20/11 1:11 AM as a reply to friend082 friend082.
Please also search forum to satisfy query.
If problem is with language go to thread
http://www.trust7.com/en/foren/integration/language_req_s_constitutional_ii
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/20/11 3:25 PM as a reply to friend082 friend082.
@ arnavpathak

my mail is mar082@rediffmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/4/11 11:04 PM as a reply to friend082 friend082.
my husben doing an 2nd master in munich. he live in munich last 2 month. he gat a job. now how can i go to him as soon as possible?

language vesa is right for me?

may i get any facilitis being as spous?
any bank solvency need for my language visa?

i will be very gretful if u ans my questan.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott