Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Visa for my Wife

Toggle
Visa for my Wife
Answer
4/6/11 4:21 PM
Hello,

I have NE visa, but I have work contract only till next 3 months.(searching for new) My wife has also learned little bit Germab (took basic level language course). Will there be any problems in obtaining dependent visa for my wife? What are my chances?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/6/11 4:48 PM as a reply to Kumar Paakam.
The chances are very very low to get visa.
First try to secure your job here, then it will be easy to get dependent visa for your wife.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/6/11 7:39 PM as a reply to Kumar Paakam.
if possible request your employer to extent your contract for some more time atleast until she gets the visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/6/11 11:15 PM as a reply to Kumar Paakam.
What you can do is just to get a statement from your current employer saying that you are no longer the probation time and that you have not resigned (ungekündigte arbeitsverhältnis), this will be enough for the Ausländer Behörder. They should mention nowhere that you will be without a job in three months. If you take a new job, you will have to wait until you have passed the probation time befoe she can come. This happened to me, I went up to the Mayor, he told me that even if the law is unfair ( I had been working for the last three year and changed job right after I got married) we all have to obey the law. I have to add that I did not yet had the NE back then.

Good luck buddy

Bolo
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/11 12:25 AM as a reply to Kumar Paakam.
Please search forum to get better idea of what you need to get visa for wife. I think Behorde will question that you can provide for both because job is only three months left. Try to get new job first.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott