Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Urgent Spouse visa for germany

Toggle
Urgent Spouse visa for germany
Answer
12/25/09 4:19 PM
Respected Sir/Madam,

I did post Graduate in MBA from India and now doing Second Master in Computer Science in SAP from Germany and currently working in Siemens from last six months. I am looking forward for Permanent Job in Germany.

I want to know:

Can I take my wife as a dependent visa on my student visa as am doing second Master in Germany.

or

Can to take my wife on dependent visa to Germany when I am on full time Job or on job search Visa.

Please advice me what are the possibility that we can live together during my stay Germany. She did MBA from India.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/26/09 1:10 AM as a reply to Hello Germany.
Hi IndianStudentGermany,

I can share my expereince with you.

If you want to call your wife on short-term visa (3 months max in a year) then it should not be a problem and is a matter of week at the max.

Following papers are required (mainly) to processs spouse visa application in case of long term visa:
- your proof of income (work permit and salary slip)
- Mietvertag where it is clearly stated if the flat you have rented provides minimum sufficient space for you and your wife (+ children, in case). I think its 12 sq.mt. per person, am not sure though
- proof of German language for your spose. Your wfe should get an excemption as she has done Masters
Long term visa (family reunion visa in your case) is a lengthy process and may take upto 3 months.

I do not want to discourage you, but I do not think that your wife can apply for long term visa because you are still a student because:
- a regular source of incoem is not there in your case
- it also depends how long have you been working and living in Germany by the way.

Just curiousity sake, may I ask why you switched from MBA to Tech field (MS). Usually, people do it other way round.

Regards,
Tony
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/27/09 12:45 PM as a reply to Hello Germany.
Thank you so much Tony for your quick reply,

Well I did Bachelors in Computer Application and my interest from beginning was to become an IT Consultant that's why I selected this course after MBA.

This Links says if you are Post graduate then I can take. Now am not sure P.g from Germany or from India as am doing my second master.
http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/diplo/en/Infoservice/FAQ/Studium/08-Familie.html

Further I am working in Germany as a working student and I am working from last one and half year with my studies a an Inter and working student. I have prof of Income as I have contract with me since am working.

I can arrange the Flat its not problem. Then during student status if its take three month even then ok but can I bring my wife for resident permit with me to Germany as dependent.

second option:

I would like to know once I finish my student status and when I am on job search visa during that time can my wife live with me as dependent if I showed sufficient funds in my Account.

In addition once she reach here, is she allow to work or study in Germany.

Please advise!!!!

Once again thank you so much and waiting for your reply.

Regards
Pavi
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/28/09 12:52 AM as a reply to Hello Germany.
Hi Pavi,

yes, you are right as I personally know 2 of my friends who brought their wives from India while they were doing thier PhD. But I do not know if same applies to a case when a person is doing his Master or 2nd Masters. I will advice you to personally visit ABH and ask them. Did you ask them by the way?

Tony
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18