Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Daueraufenthalt EG

Toggle
My NE problems
Answer
2/23/12 2:20 PM
Hi All,

I am here in Germany from 2005 November. I came here for German Language course and started in Masters in 2006 September and finished my Masters in 2008 Feb. I started working from 2008 March and till date without breaks. Last month, I applied for NE, they say different reasons. I got a letter from them 2 weeks back saying that I need OrientierungsKurs, B1 Certificate. I submitted them A2 Certificate. Last time when I was there at Ausländerbehörde, one of them told me that I can apply for NE after November 2011 and I asked him do I need B1 and he said that since I am spaeking sufficient German I do not need it. So I called them and said the same, then he said it might not be reason that your application is rejected and he calculated the years and said that I do not have 60 months pflichtbeitrag and I have got letter from them this week saying the same. I submitted the Jahresablauf for 2011 from my company since Rentenversicherung guys gave me the details till 2010 only. I have 60 months eligibility and they say now I do not have 60 months. Does any one have the same case.

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: My NE problems
Answer
2/23/12 10:49 PM as a reply to shakthi shakthi.
If you started working in March 2008, and since then you started to pay taxes then you do not have a 60 months Pflichtbeiträge.

60 months deductions to the renteversicherung is a must for NE.

And the only way to prove that is to show the payment history which you will get from the Deutsche Renteversicherung. They do not accept usually another confirmation (e.g. pay slips). I had the same problem, as you. Luckily I was missing only 2 weeks, e.g. 59.5 months proof of payment from the Deutsche Renteversicherung - although I paid much longer but could not show that. In my case they accepted it as an exception, becuase they could see that I am workiing longer.

But in your case, if you started paying taxes only in March 2008, it is not possible,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/12 12:14 PM as a reply to shakthi shakthi.
Hello itre2712,

Thank you for you reply. For NE, they will consider studies right? I studied for 1 and half a year and they will take half of my studies or they consider only working time? Also while studying, I did part time job and have not paid any taxes since I was getting very less in my hand (<300).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/12 1:56 PM as a reply to shakthi shakthi.
It depends on the region were you are applying. I know Bayern or Baden Wurttemberg does not accept this.NRW is little bit flexible.60 months is compulsory......!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/12 5:12 PM as a reply to shakthi shakthi.
If you are very specific in getting NE, get a lawyer and get this done, if you think you meet all the requirements. It would cost a lot but then it is one of the fast and less stressful way to get this done.
0 (0 Votes)

Daueraufenthalt EG
Answer
2/24/12 10:21 PM as a reply to shakthi shakthi.
It is also a permanent residence as NE with more rights, and there is no requirement for 60 months payment.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott