Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: visa documents verification

Toggle
visa documents verification
Answer
12/28/09 9:29 AM
hi everyone

i am living in pakistan,karachi and applied for family reunion visa in the month of september as my wife is in germany but till yesterday when i called the german embassy they said same answer as always that my documents verification hasent been completed and there is no answer from germany also,i want to ask if anyone has an idea how long would it take for documents verification and if the embassy is allowed to inform me when my documents are verified .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/28/09 3:40 PM as a reply to adnan shamsi.
Hi,
My wife applied from Karachi in Feb this year and got the visa in first week of May,nearly 3 months it took for the process.
You could tell your wife to ask the AB about the status of your application there would be in a better position to inform you.
For verfication the Lawyer would get in touch with you i guess,this happened with my wife application .
Hope this helps.
Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/30/09 2:18 AM as a reply to adnan shamsi.
In India it takes 6 to 12 weeks and German embassy simply forwards papers to ABH in Germany. It's better if your wife asks ABH about your paper.
One more thing, it is vacation time in Germany. Most people will start working actively from 3rd week Jan onwards.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/1/10 9:28 PM as a reply to adnan shamsi.
i think u mean 3 january !!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/7/10 12:11 PM as a reply to adnan shamsi.
There is simply no rule of thumb.

Alot depends on luck.

in some cases visa process completes in a month or two, while in some in can last upto 8-10 months.

if it gets delayed, there is nothing much you can do except wait.

If you did not checked with ABH, ask them but if they say you not to contact them then dont contact them because it will annoy them and that will not help you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/7/10 1:58 PM as a reply to adnan shamsi.
Hi,
My wife got visa in 4th week after she applied for visa at Islamabad.
In germany AB called me. The lady told me that my documents are not verfied. Would I like them to get verified. I said No. She said, it will may create problem for you. I again said, if it is not compulsory then let it go. She sent her approval the very next day. My wife got letter the next week from Embassy about Visa.

Regards,
Zeeshan
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3