Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Re: help in searching flat to rent (Erding-Munich)

Toggle
Hello GC's,

I am searching for an appartment in and arround Munich especially Erding surroundings. I need your help in finding one, can someone suggest me any website and/or immobilien companies. I might move to Munich by the mid of November.

Regards

Krishna Reddy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/04 12:30 PM as a reply to krishna reddy Minkuri.
This tip is from Krishna Reddy

I just edited the link :-)

Try the following link, http://www.immobilienscout24.de/find.national.living/iTSelectionDialog.go;
jsessionid=3511802A056B9551E9377113E660CE63.worker1?iac=0
&event:doSubmit=go&immoTypeControl=0&style=is24&is24EC=IS24

if this breaks somewhere simply try,
http://www.immobilienscout24.de/
and follow the links.

Be aware that the rent in Munich is much more expensive than other places in Germany. I am to move to Munich from 1st of November and I am looking for a place that is kids friendly.

Good luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/04 1:59 PM as a reply to krishna reddy Minkuri.
Hello Hellfeld,

Thanks for the url. I am now in search for a flat. I will move to Munich on or by 15 Nov.

Looking forward to meet u in munich and also other GC's

Regards
Krishna
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/04 2:48 PM as a reply to krishna reddy Minkuri.
Hi Krishna,

I have to say, that I did not give you the link. I just edited it because it was soooo long and than my login appeared instead of the one of the nice GC who postet the link. And unfortunately I can not remember who it was.

It is a problem of our software, that the original name and date of a message disappears, as soon as I edite it. But our next relaunch will come very soon and it will bring a lot of improvements and it will solve this problem.

By
Detlef
trust7
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/04 3:49 PM as a reply to krishna reddy Minkuri.
Hi Detlef/Kirshna,

If you are looking for kid-friendly places then I would suggest to live in suburbs of Munich. I have a kid and I am living outside the city (18 mins in SBahn from Hauptbahnhof and the public transportation in Munich I think the best in Germany). the place is green , quiet ppl are also friendly in this area.

Ahmed
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18