Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: trip 2 india during krank- help urgent

Toggle
trip 2 india during krank- help urgent
Answer
12/28/05 3:41 PM
hello,
I am kumar working in germany as software engineer. I have terminated my job on DEC 15 and my work ends on jan 15. I am not feeling well(may be malaria) so doctor has given me krank holidays till jan 13. Is it possible for me to goto india during this period. Doctor said that just give krank leave slip to company and u goto india. my company has awareness that i may goto india. Does company makes any problem to me if i goto india? or does health insurance makes some problem when i goto india? I contacted doctor he said that better to contact insurance but insurance saidthat get a letter from doctor that u wish to continue ur checkup in india and submit one copy to insurance and one copy to company. the insurance said that the company hasto accept me to goto india. My company doesnt accept for this.. so whatshould i do know.. is there any way that i can goto india orelse if i goto india simply then if my company complaints to insurance or other people then is it really a problem... i kindly request you to suggest me what should ido so that i dont have any problems after comingback to germany.
Thanks n Regards,
kumar..
0 (0 Votes)

Want your suggestion....
Answer
12/28/05 5:14 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
Hi Kumar,
It's feel sick to know that you r in problem.Sorry,i don't have any suggestion for you as i m in India.
But you really help me in solve my problem.I m a B.Tech in computer engg. and wants to do SAP R/3 from the university of Heidelberg,Germany.As a software engg. Could you kindly tell me about the study and job opportunities at germany and abroad after doing the SAP program.
Waiting for your favourable reply....
Thanks
Bye
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/28/05 5:17 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
Hello Mr singh,
i am sorry yaar , i dont have idea on sap and its opportunites in germany. i am electronic engg.
hope someonecan help u who is in that area..
kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/28/05 9:21 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
Hi Satish,

Apply medical leave at your office and take letter from your doctor and send those letters to your insurance company. Once you are returned from India, you can reimburse the medical bills happened in India. This will workout with Private Insurance, but don't know with Government insurance. Check with your insurance company. If your doctor suggests you to go to India, you can ask for Reimbursment of your flight tickets also...(only works with Private insurance)... and also you will get paid for your holidays through private insurance if you exceed 45 Days medical leave(till 45 days your company will pay your income, after 45 days your insurance company will pay a part of your income)...

Srikanth
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/29/05 12:43 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
hi,

go to this website. www.i-u.de some guys from sap teach there. they normal teach sap. With job opp. it difficult to say.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/29/05 1:12 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
hello srikanth,
thanks for your reply. i consulted doc and he said that i have to ask insurance about travel. the insurance (TK) told me that the company has to accept me for my travel to india else it is difficul t to go. i have terminated job so its difficult to get permission from company. This is my problem. i talked to lawyer and he said that without permission from company then it would be problem for me when company complaints to insurance office.
what should i do now... i am confused..
any suggesting then please suggest me...
Thanks n regards
kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/29/05 9:05 PM as a reply to kumar kumar.
IMHO you should not noyify your Insurance company if your medical certificate is shorter than 6 weeks (your company will pay your salary).
You should notify only when your medical certificate is longer than 6 weeks or should be paid some expanses for a surgery etc (insurance company will pay)
If you want only to leave the office for 30 days you can send your certificate to your office and some contact info (ex a email address or a mobil phone number) and have a good fly to India.
Your company will never know where you are
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/1/06 8:06 AM as a reply to kumar kumar.
"IMHO you should not noyify your Insurance company if your medical certificate is shorter than 6 weeks (your company will pay your salary)."

he has to notify his company in any case, and he has to notify insurance company if it is "gesetzliche Krankenversicherung"

"Your company will never know where you are"

if they learn he will have lots of problems. and it's not really difficult to learn. think about a chance that your boss will call you inquiring about your health ...

"i kindly request you to suggest me what should ido so that i dont have any problems after comingback to germany."

Ask your doctor here in Germany to write that you cannot work but can travel to India, and that your travel to India will not affect your illness even in slightest. if he will refuse to do that (what i would expect) and your company doesn't agree to your trip to India, you cannot go. nope, you can of course, but you risk loosing your salary, fristlose Kündigung on top of that, and if your health will get worse over there you will get no cent paid by your insurance company
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott