Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Need advice regarding BE application

Need advice regarding BE application
Antwort
18.05.09 02:07
Hi,
I am living in Germany for last 33 months.From this month i am jobless and last 32 months i was working with some work permit which was bound with company.I am trying to find a new job the the employer always ask for free work permit(BE). But unfortunately i do not know in detail about the BE rules and regulation. I have the following questions in this regard, i will be glad if someone can advice me, what to do based on my situation.

1. Is it possible to apply for BE without any running job? but i was working for last 32 months continuously.

2. My current visa is valid until end of September 2009, but i am jobless from the company which is mentioned in my current visa, Is it a problem if i try to apply for BE permission now?

3. What documents need to apply for BE permission?

Thanks in advance for any kind of tips and suggestion in this regard.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.05.09 12:13 als Antwort auf Md.Salah Uddin.
Unfortunately you cannot apply for BE when you do not have a job.
As your visa was bounded to a company and it stands automatically expire when your job is terminated.
So that means your current visa is invalid now regardless of the date printed on it.

Better to contact ABH and try to find job ASAP.

Good luck.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.05.09 14:46 als Antwort auf Md.Salah Uddin.
Thanks UMTS11 for your advice regarding BE application. But i have some more question regarding my visa.

1. Is it mandatory to contact ABH after loosing job with company bounded visa?

IF mandatory, then what ABH will do with my current visa?

They will cancel existing one and will issue another temporary visa to stay and find job? or any other option they have as i have already worked in Germany for last 32 months contentiously.

2. What happens by law or concerning other points like getting arbeitslossgeld, health insurances etc. if i do not contact with ABH until September 2009?

Thanks in advance for any kind of suggestion.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.05.09 14:50 als Antwort auf Md.Salah Uddin.
1. Is it mandatory to contact ABH after loosing job with company bounded visa?

IF mandatory, then what ABH will do with my current visa?

They will cancel existing one and will issue another temporary visa to stay and find job? or any other option they have as i have already worked in Germany for last 32 months contentiously.

afaik, Yes.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.05.09 15:01 als Antwort auf Md.Salah Uddin.
<1. Is it mandatory to contact ABH after loosing job with company bounded visa?

IF mandatory, then what ABH will do with my current visa?>

Yes

<They will cancel existing one and will issue another temporary visa to stay and find job? or any other option they have as i have already worked in Germany for last 32 months contentiously.>

Yes, they will cancel your current visa and issue you temporary visa. How long they issue, it all depends upon visa officer, as there is no fix law for this. Usually they issue from 1 to 3 months.

<2. What happens by law or concerning other points like getting arbeitslossgeld, health insurances etc. if i do not contact with ABH until September 2009?>

Well, you will not be able to get a arbeitslossgeld with company bounded visa, but in some cases ppl get arbeitslossgeld with company bounded visa as well. Just give it a try.If you get arbeitslossgeld, they will pay health insurances etc for you.
but if you are not able to get arbeitslossgeld, then you will need to pay health insurance by yourself.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.05.09 17:57 als Antwort auf Md.Salah Uddin.
I am not able to control my tongue. According to me you had dug a whole for yourselves. What were you doing these 8months? You should have applied at once so that, now you can enjoy the aribeitlos geld sitting at home and searched for a job.
Anyways meet the ABH atonce donot delay.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.05.09 14:36 als Antwort auf Md.Salah Uddin.
hi,

u can get BE.. one guy in this forum was in a similar situation like u.. he got BE..

just read this link

http://www.trust7.com/en/foren/visa_questions/stuck_between_auslaenderbehoerd_and_arbeitsagentur

or else search in the forum using keywords "stuck between".. u can get the information on how he got BE..

Good luck.

karthik.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
22.05.09 03:05 als Antwort auf Md.Salah Uddin.
Thanks to all for your suggestion,

After reading the Hardik situation, i think i can also apply for BE. But my German is not good enough to explain the situation to ABH and that's why i am looking for a good lawyer around Krefeld/Dusseldorf area. Can anybody help me in this regard plz?

Thanks in advance for any kind of suggestion in this regard.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott