Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Re: Change Elecrtcity provider

Toggle
Change Elecrtcity provider
Answer
5/2/06 1:04 PM
I'd like to change the elctricity provider from EON to Strom Yellow .
Any one has got the experience in that ?

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/2/06 2:01 PM as a reply to Abdelhak Khayi.
@rahmani

- first try to find out in your "Contract" that you are allowed to change "electricity poivider" and not fixed.

- when yes, then just write to "Yello Strom" a letter and rest they'll take care, i.e from quitting the contract from your old provider to their own. meaning that it's not difficult to change it. i've contract where the "electricity poivider" is fixed from the owner of the house/building.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/3/06 1:21 AM as a reply to Abdelhak Khayi.
2 instructor:

which contract do you mean: your rent contract or your contract with electricity provider? because if it's your contract with electricity provider, i don't think that such a condition has a legal relevance (§32 Abs. 1, 2 AVBEltV).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/3/06 12:34 PM as a reply to Abdelhak Khayi.
@-

"which contract do you mean: your rent contract or your contract with electricity provider?"

it is "your rent contract", generally your "Hausverwaltung" have contract with electricity provider as a service provider to all their apartments / hause.

"because if it's your contract with electricity provider, i don't think that such a condition has a legal relevance (§32 Abs. 1, 2 AVBEltV)."

i'm not aware of "(§32 Abs. 1, 2 AVBEltV)", and there are lot more of them emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/6/06 5:20 AM as a reply to Abdelhak Khayi.
it is "your rent contract", generally your "Hausverwaltung" have contract with electricity provider as a service provider to all their apartments / hause

i wonder what your "Hausverwaltung" gets from it. do you receive original invoices of electricity provider from your "Hausverwaltung"?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/06 1:04 AM as a reply to Abdelhak Khayi.
@-

i wonder what your "Hausverwaltung" gets from it. do you receive original invoices of electricity provider from your "Hausverwaltung"?

i guess our "Hausverwaltung" have special contract with "electricity provider" to get some special price or just they donot want to get into "chaos" in "Verwaltung". No we don't receive original invoices as i don't need it, we can get if we want. i'm not looking for that because i've many of bills maintain every month and other better things to do.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/06 2:20 AM as a reply to Abdelhak Khayi.
i guess our "Hausverwaltung" have special contract with "electricity provider" to get some special price

lol i would think that they buy electricity for a special price from electricity provider - guess you are right here - AND sell electricity to their tenants for a special price as well, making the thing kinda expensive for you

or just they donot want to get into "chaos" in "Verwaltung"

what chaos, if you are landlord and you don't include electricity in rent contracts, the whole thing with different electricity providers goes completely unnoticed by you

there can be a third reason however: if you will not pay for a flat in time, landlord has a very good mean of blackmailing you
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/06 3:05 AM as a reply to Abdelhak Khayi.
@-

"lol i would think that they buy electricity for a special price from electricity provider - guess you are right here - AND sell electricity to their tenants for a special price as well, making the thing kinda expensive for you"

contract means that, even when it comes to your job contract! you like it? accept it or get away and find another which suits your needs.

"what chaos, if you are landlord and you don't include electricity in rent contracts, the whole thing with different electricity providers goes completely unnoticed by you"

yes sir, i did have different apartments where i changed my electricity providers many times. but not with present one according to the contract.

"there can be a third reason however: if you will not pay for a flat in time, landlord has a very good mean of blackmailing you"

i don't think he can, i'm quite aware of those kind and have insurances right in place. i've used many times to sue people around. blackmailing? me? i think your not quite sure with whom you are talking.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/06 1:49 PM as a reply to Abdelhak Khayi.
i don't think he can, i'm quite aware of those kind and have insurances right in place. i've used many times to sue people around. blackmailing? me? i think your not quite sure with whom you are talking.

it seems you didn't understand me. if you pay your landlord for electricity as well, he can switch it off if you do not pay for the flat in time. that's what i call "to blackmail you" - you may pay 80% of the rent and still have the electricity switched off ... or you may reduce the rent because of some problems with a flat or stop paying for it two months before you leave in order to get your Kaution paid back in time - and still have the electricity switched off

when your landlord gets means of pressure that even electricity providers do not have ('cause you can change them normally), it's really not very good. 'cause he will ignore BGB completely then and will set his own laws - and if you do not comply, you get electricity switched off ...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/06 8:34 PM as a reply to Abdelhak Khayi.
@-

"it seems you didn't understand me. if you pay your landlord for electricity as well, he can switch it off if you do not pay for the flat in time. that's what i call "to blackmail you" - you may pay 80% of the rent and still have the electricity switched off ... or you may reduce the rent because of some problems with a flat or stop paying for it two months before you leave in order to get your Kaution paid back in time - and still have the electricity switched off"

it never happned, please don't worry about my electricity bills or switched off. but it's allowed "Verwaltung" to have fixed contract with electricity provider.

"when your landlord gets means of pressure that even electricity providers do not have ('cause you can change them normally), it's really not very good. 'cause he will ignore BGB completely then and will set his own laws - and if you do not comply, you get electricity switched off ..."

but you've option to choose another apartment/house if you don't like the contract or the price, even country for that matter. so no worries.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott