Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: dependent visa for my wife

Toggle
dependent visa for my wife
Answer
5/18/06 1:31 PM
Hello all,

I recently got married and I want to bring my wife to Germany. Yesterday I was talking with the German embassy about the dependent visa processing. They said that the processing will be as follows:

First my wife will make an application in India. They make some checking there and send those papers to Germany. Then the ABH in Germany(I guess) will review that application ,interview me
and send a clearance letter back to German embassy . Then the German embassy will issue the visa.This whole procedure of sending the application form to and fro will take atleast 3months.

Now my question is, Is there any way to speed up this procedure. Is it possible to start the procedure from Germany? If so, what is the name of the application which I have to fill.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanking you everybody in advance,

with best regards,
Gupta.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: dependent visa for my wife, plz plz help
Answer
5/18/06 7:25 PM as a reply to kadimisetty gupta.
please please help me.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: dependent visa for my wife
Answer
5/18/06 7:36 PM as a reply to kadimisetty gupta.
Hi Mr. Gupta,

Just search the Forum for this case as there have been a number of times discussions in this matter. But still, I am giving some useful tips:

1. Get your marriage certificate stamped thru Minis. of External affairs before applying the visa in New delhi.

2. Get the Marriage Certificate translated into German and attach the same with the application.

And have alot of patience as it is normal that it could take time 3 months for the whole process.

I have applied the visa for my wife and after getting the papers faxed from ABH to embassy in Delhi, my wife could join me in 2 months.

regards,
Peacy
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3