Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Question about § 19 Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte

Toggle
Hi,Buddies,

Who can tell me the least salary requirement to apply for the 'Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte'. I just know it was 66K Euro in last year. Another, is that means the base salary or the total annual income?

Regards,
Jerry
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/21/12 9:39 PM as a reply to light go.
Its annual salary. Best is if you have last year annual income statement from the company. and a letter from them that you are special ...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/31/12 12:05 AM as a reply to light go.
hello,

I just applied to Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte. However, the lady taking my application was not so satisfied with it saying that I should have had special projects etc. I hope to get this settlement permit, can someone comment on the likelihood of it ? Here are my details ;

* I have an engineering BSc. diploma,
* I work in Germany since almost 4 years,
* I work at a big company as a mid-level management employee,
* I earn app. 80K euros gross annually,
* I also submitted a recommendation letter from my company saying that I`m highly qualified and they also provided a short description of my responsibilities. However, they don`t want to write details of projects I led as they are company confidential.

so I think this should be enough but the officer was quite unhappy with this application. Could you please share your comments ? Thank you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/31/12 2:42 AM as a reply to light go.
Hi, I have a limited visa (befristet) till June 2012. I earn 75K EUR and have a PhD. Can I apply for NE highly qualified although I have a limited employment visa? If yes, will my visa be valid for longer then allowing me to seek employment elsewhere (unbefristet)? Regards, Paul.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/12 10:52 PM as a reply to light go.
Please get an offer or a letter from your current or a new employer stating 75K offer .i think it may work.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott