Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Query on NE & converting work permit to dependent for spouse

Toggle
Hi all,
I understand that for NE, u have to be in germany for 5 years. I came to germany in mar'05. i got my work permit stamped, was here for a month, went back to india. I came back here again in Oct05 on the same visa. i didnt deregister.
My question is can i go and apply for NE (as by mar'10), or shd i have paid a mandatory 60 months of pension? This means tht i cud only apply for NE in Oct'10.

How different is Daueraufenthalt-EG in this
aspect? From the forums i didnt get a clause stating on compulsary pension contribution for this.

Another important question! i have done basic german till now. Should i have cleared the B1 for applying for any one of the visas? Doesnt hurt to plan ahead i guess!

Question 3:
my wife is also on a work permit. If she plans to resign, then is there a necessity for her to go back to india and reapply for dependent visa? i read somewhere in the forum that its not needed to go. Can someone pls confirm this?

Cheers n thnx a lot!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/18/09 9:58 PM as a reply to usualsuspect b.
Between April and October 2005 were you on German payroll? In this period you were out of Germany for more than 6 months, technically your residence permit would be void and you had to apply for a fresh permit.

You are obliged to inform ABH, if there is a significant change in your residence or work. Seems like you have not informed ABH.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/21/09 12:18 PM as a reply to usualsuspect b.
Hi stutt23,
Sorry i was not clear. I came back to germany before 6 months got over. I went in the end of April and came in the beginning of october.
So i m pretty sure that the visa was not expired.
Could u pls clarify the language part of the visa?
Cheers,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18