Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Did not got NE

Toggle
Did not got NE
Answer
11/21/05 1:23 PM
Few days ago I tried to get NE.

Problems from beginning.
First Beamtin that gave me number, told me I can get NE in 3 months because Eingang Visa is not counted as Aufenthaltserlaubnis.
I asked her did I work illegal first 3 months if it is not AE. She did not answer.
So it all started quite sh...y

After few hours of waiting we got inside and went to another Beamtin.
I said that I need NE. Than I tried to explain that I was in contact with Frau x and I have all documents that she asked.
She said: You looked somehow familiar to me.
I asked: Really? From where?
She said: I am Frau x.

So I was quuuuite lucky. She, off course, did not say that first 3 months are not counted but she took exact date of my arrival and from this day on (after full 5 years in D) I can get NE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/21/05 2:38 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
So you didn't get it but you should get it next, right?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/21/05 3:16 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Right
in January
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/21/05 3:42 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Good luck.

I hope Frau X will be not on Holiday, or something.

Next month is my NE month. I hope Herr X will be there :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/21/05 3:55 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
It does not matter any more if she will be there.
NE is there waiting for me and if I get onto someone else I will get it anyway.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/21/05 4:07 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Let's hope then things doesn't get as you wish ;-)

Good luck in advance !
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/21/05 4:09 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
It was just a joke about Frau X and Herr X, DVD.

Anyway, perphaps you choosed wrong topic name. Maybe "Did not got NE, but I got NE" would be better.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/21/05 4:27 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
@bobo
I prefer not to say everything in title.
It is better to save it for the end.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/21/05 6:18 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
I have a question please:
Let's say you started NE process 4 month ago but You have received no answer till now.Meanwhile you get faired (starting 01.01.2006)but having an visa extension for several month(next april).
Now the question is : at the moment of getting NE (if so) ,you will be asked a new proof of working contract ,salary etc and so could be NE process stopped ?
Thanks for answers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/21/05 6:27 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Congrats DvD, I hope all will continue well for you.
So at the end, it was fine enough to get NE with limited (befristet) job contract, right?
Zash
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/21/05 7:24 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
I have a question please:
Let's say you started NE process 4 month ago but You have received no answer till now.Meanwhile you get faired (starting 01.01.2006)but having an visa extension for several month(next april).
Now the question is : at the moment of getting NE (if so) ,you will be asked a new proof of working contract ,salary etc and so could be NE process stopped ?
Thanks for answers

Man, that's hell of a question. Normally the time taken is for the Security Check and they ask for the work proof on the time you get there to get the NE (some ask it at the beginning so that they can proof it along with the Security check).
In the second case, nothing can go wrong but in the first, I'm quite sure you can get in trouble.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/21/05 9:04 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Congrat in advance for getting NE.

So, you too are getting on board!!!

Wish you best of luck,

A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/22/05 9:57 AM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
zash:
"So at the end, it was fine enough to get NE with limited (befristet) job contract, right?"

yes and no.
actualy they did not ask my Vertrag so they do not know is it befristet. They don't even know how long does it lasts. They just wanted ungekündigt Bescheinigung.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/22/05 2:31 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Thanks NoBody for answer.
They asked my from the beginning all documents incuding here letter from my company ,last tree salary letters, permanent working contract etc.
Now I am afraid that will ask updated documents and at that moment I will not have anymore a permanent working contract etc.
Could be this the case, I mean had someone this kind of experience to be asked to summit again some proof even he/she did it at the beginning?
Thanks a lot
spotter
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/22/05 2:54 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
@spotter

they rarely ask additional docs
maybe new Gehaltsabrechnung (which you will have), but very rarely
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/22/05 3:03 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Permanant work contract is not a must. A limited work contract would be enough. I asked the beamter and he said that the permanant work contract is not really permanant, you could lose your job immediatly after you get the NE even if you have a permanant work contract, so do not worry, a limited work contract is enough.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/22/05 3:24 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
If they asked it from the beginning, then it should be ok, the only update they could want to have are the pay slips. But... you never know for sure.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/22/05 4:01 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Thanks a lot ALL of you for help.
I hope everything will be ok
spotter
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/13/06 11:56 AM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
So NE is finally there.
I welcome me in NE club.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/13/06 1:38 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Hello DvD,

congratulation for NE.
I'm from FFM, and have also a limited contract.
Are you from FFM, i mean did you get your NE in ABH FFM?

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/13/06 3:27 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Congrats! DVD emoticon

@kosovar

I got my NE this month in FFM. They only need your last 3 months salary sheets and letter from the company. Usually they don't ask for limited/unlimited contract, they already have it in your file. Most important is that they need your picture to put it on your NE, its better to make it available according to their specifications whenever you go to collect your NE.

No worries you will get it without any problem also with time they know the law better and are getting used to give NE without making problems ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/13/06 3:40 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
@tktrust7

Thanks a lot for reply.

How long does it took to be finished?
How many months before my GC expiration, do I have to the paper to ABH.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/06 5:17 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
You can apply exectly 2 months ago before your current GC expires (I applied exectly 2 months ago)

When you will submit your documents they will give you a Fiktionsbeschinigung for 6 months time period. After that all you have to do is to wait till they call you to collect your NE.

Usually it takes max. 1.5 month but in my case it took 3.5 months, may be because of chrismas time.

Whenever you get Fiktionsbeschinigung you have to be patient afterwards, till they finally call you.

Good Luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/13/06 7:16 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Hallo,

habe eine Frage an alle:

Ich habe letzte Woche den Antrag für NE gestellt, leider sieht es nicht gut aus, da der Vertrag befristet ist. Das Visum läuft anfang Juli aus und der Vertrag erts ende August.Es wurde mir gesagt das ich die Voraussetzungen nicht erfülle für NE, da der Vertrag befristet ist.
Gibt es eine möglichkeit laut dem gesetzt?

Danke im voraus!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/13/06 8:08 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Hallo
das heisst du hast nur 2 Monate zeit zwischen Visum auslauf und Vertrag und das kann zu wenig für die NE sein. Die einfachste lösung wäre wenn du eine verlängerung für 1 jahr bekommst, also vertrag bis juli 2007. Das sollte genung sein, weil der vertrag muss nicht unbefristet sein. In deinem Fall sind aber 2 Monate vielleicht wenig.
Sag mal bescheid wie es weiter geht..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/06 7:02 PM as a reply to Denis von Domikulic.
Congrats DvD in advance!

My Green Card is valid upto July this year (that is when my 5 years are going to be complete), when can I apply for the NE?

Is it 3 months before or 2 months before the expiry of the visa?

Thanks and awaiting a reply.

Harpreet
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3