Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Various Types of Work-permit

Toggle
Various Types of Work-permit
Answer
10/6/11 11:42 PM
Hi,
I have got 10yrs of IT exp and have a Job offer in hand from Germany company in Germany. In this regards I need some Information. From your forum I learnt about different type of Work permits? I am presently working in Malaysia

1) What is EG NE BE etc?
2) How will I know if my Visa will be tied-up with new Company or not? or how to make sure that it should not be bound to any company, etc?

As I am yet to apply for my workpermit. I needed this information? So that I can take necessary pre-caution before applying for work permit.

Would be great if some one enlighten me on this issues.

-Sunny
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/11 2:37 AM as a reply to Sunny p.
1) What is EG NE BE etc?
-
EG- Erwerbstätigkeit Gestattet
NE- NiederlassungsErlaubnis
BE- Beschäftigt Erwerbstätig

2) How will I know if my Visa will be tied-up with new Company or not? or how to make sure that it should not be bound to any company, etc?

- It will be stamped in your passport once you are here while changing your visa to German residence permit.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/11 8:35 AM as a reply to Sunny p.
Hi moiin,

Thanks for your quick reply, Now,I am bit Confused with below said terms.

Erwerbstätigkeit Gestattet
NiederlassungsErlaubnis
Beschäftigt Erwerbstätig

Is there any link or any thread which will give me more details on Type of Visa's etc. Like the one which I had asked.

My only concern is that I should not be getting Tied-up with any Company. Is there Pre-req for obtaining a long term Visa but should not be tied-up with any Company or entity etc..

appreciate if you could let me know on the same if there is any?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/11 2:43 PM as a reply to Sunny p.
You may search in this forum or google those terms. As your only concern is that you should not be getting Tied-up with any Company! So, it seems probably you have nothing in your hand that you can change (except you could convince the govt. and they change the rule)! Usually a new person get initially 1 year residence permit under/tied up with an employer/Company. As far as I know it becomes a standard procedure.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/11 4:02 PM as a reply to Sunny p.
Hi moiin,

Thanks once again. This seems to be a good information which you have provided. As I was under imprecation that if you approach with the offer letter to embassy they provide us with Visa/permit. Based on the type of Offer?(I mean permanent/freelance etc ).As Stated earlier my only Concern was not to get tied up with any Company, which seems to be a standard procedure in Germany.
The query is just because I have got multiple job offers and still not made mind which one to take up.
Secondly, If I take-up something which I realize later Job profile does not suite my requirement then I should not be bound to any company and would be able to switch the jobs, just in case
Is this possible in the above scenario.. Or I will still be bound to the same Company/employer Which I will taking up initialy?

Or

to put it in simple. Will I be able to switch jobs during my First year of residence permit tied up under an employer/Company?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/9/11 9:06 PM as a reply to Sunny p.
Do you want to change your job during the first year? I know you may think the special circumstances, but practically no one could be tied by anyone or anything!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott