Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Re: Got it!

Toggle
Got it! NoBody 8/29/05 3:01 PM
Re: Got it! Faisal Muhammed 8/29/05 3:04 PM
Re: Got it! Rajesh Krishnadoss 8/29/05 3:36 PM
Re: Got it! trust7 8/29/05 3:36 PM
Re: Got it! Fred Jeffry 8/29/05 3:37 PM
Re: Got it! Cedomir Dijanovic 8/29/05 3:39 PM
Re: Got it! Johnny English 8/29/05 3:50 PM
Re: Got it! YO 1 8/29/05 3:52 PM
Re: Got it! Mubasher Hassan 8/29/05 4:04 PM
Re: Got it! NoBody 8/29/05 4:19 PM
Re: Got it! NoBody 8/29/05 4:21 PM
Re: Got it! yousef hijaz 8/29/05 4:25 PM
Re: Got it! NoBody 8/29/05 4:32 PM
Re: Got it! Denis von Domikulic 8/29/05 4:37 PM
Re: Got it! Rajesh Shankar 8/29/05 4:46 PM
Re: Got it! NoBody 8/29/05 4:54 PM
Re: Got it! NoBody 8/29/05 4:57 PM
Re: Got it! Denis von Domikulic 8/29/05 5:00 PM
Re: Got it! NoBody 8/29/05 5:07 PM
Re: Got it! cybigi tempo 8/29/05 5:39 PM
Re: Got it! Denis von Domikulic 8/29/05 5:41 PM
Re: Got it! NoBody 8/29/05 5:54 PM
Re: Got it! A. T 8/29/05 5:54 PM
Re: Got it! NoBody 8/29/05 5:58 PM
Re: Got it! Denis von Domikulic 8/29/05 6:07 PM
Re: Got it! Denis von Domikulic 8/29/05 6:09 PM
Re: Got it! A. T 8/29/05 6:33 PM
Re: Got it! Dejan Predovic 8/29/05 6:53 PM
Re: Got it! Strn Gunter 8/29/05 7:01 PM
Re: Got it! Denis von Domikulic 8/29/05 7:20 PM
Re: Got it! Dejan Predovic 8/29/05 7:45 PM
Re: Got it! Amol Pargaonkar 8/29/05 7:51 PM
Re: Got it! Dejan Predovic 8/29/05 7:56 PM
Re: Got it! NoBody 8/29/05 8:01 PM
Re: Got it! Dusan Aleksic 8/31/05 7:20 PM
Re: Got it! NoBody 8/31/05 8:51 PM
Re: Got it! Denis von Domikulic 9/1/05 5:33 PM
Re: Got it! Inder Kinder 9/1/05 5:55 PM
Re: Got it! NoBody 9/1/05 6:57 PM
Re: Got it! S Kadkade 9/2/05 2:24 PM
Re: Got it! S Manalil 9/5/05 2:15 PM
Re: Got it! NoBody 9/5/05 3:04 PM
Re: Got it! Dusan Aleksic 9/5/05 8:40 PM
Re: Got it! Johnny English 9/5/05 10:56 PM
Re: Got it! Denis von Domikulic 9/5/05 10:56 PM
Re: Got it! Vladimir Andreev 10/6/05 7:25 PM
Re: Got it! Plamen Petrov 10/6/05 8:18 PM
Got it!
Answer
8/29/05 3:01 PM
DvD wrote
"So he is now probably there in ABH office getting NE or out of office waitting for NE or out of office with NE in hands."

at the time you wrote, I was in the Wartezimmer waiting for it, and I got it at 11.10 :-)
My wife got a 2 years extension, Jessie-Hanne one til 2016 and Michel'le-Shayna one til 2019.

So maybe the first "Normal" §9 NE.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 3:04 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Congrats man....I am going for it on 1st Sep...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 3:36 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Congrads.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 3:36 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Hi Daniel,

ich gratuliere Dir!

Endlich wieder ein Grund zum Feiern ;-)

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 3:37 PM as a reply to NoBody.

Congrats D !

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 3:39 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Congratulations !!!

Now you do not have reason to visit this forum anymore, heh :-) :-) !

Why did your wife got only 2yrs extension and not NE as well ????
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 3:50 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Many best wishes and all best luck in your future.
I am really happy for you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 3:52 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Hey Bro:

Congratulations!!!

Next time we meet you have to buy the drinks for all the poor temporary IT Fachkraft like me!

Congratulations also for the rest of your family and be calmed with the celebrations.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 4:04 PM as a reply to NoBody.
congratulatoins!!!

one of my friend (A.T.) got it today also(in Hessen)according to §9 , i talked to him at 10:30uhr -emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 4:19 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@cedomir

my wife didn't got NE because she is here since only 3 years, she got 2 years so that she could reach the 5 and ask for one. The kids got respectively until their 16th b-day.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 4:21 PM as a reply to NoBody.
And BTW, it's not because you got married that you separate yourself with the family, right? so NE won't keep me out of the forum, people still need inputs from me and I still need to get some love up in here ;-)

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 4:25 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Congratulations Nobody a lot !!

By the way , residency should be for exact 5 years or they allow minus some days ??

cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 4:32 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@green2000

should be 60 months, but I only did 58 :-) (came in Germany on October 19th 2000, but my visa was til August 31st 2005) the guy was just cool because he could have decided for a 3 months extension first and then ask me to come back to get the NE.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 4:37 PM as a reply to NoBody.
congrats D.

let us repeat few things. correct me if I'm wrong
-you were at ABH 6 weeks ago and they told you what documents to bring today.

And BTW what documents did you need?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 4:46 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Congrats!! Welcome to the NE club!!

the best from you is starting only today!!

Keep it up!!

Besr Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 4:54 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@DvD

"And BTW what documents did you need?"
- picture
- passport
- arbeitsbescheinigung
- arbeitsvertrag
- mietvertrag
- verdientsbescheinigung letzte 3 Monate
- Kontoauszüge letzte 6 Monate (to check if you pay your rent and how much it is)

That was it and it wasn't 6 weeks before that I went but 3 months back.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 4:57 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@rajesh

"the best from you is starting only today!", as I just told my brother on the phone, only *now* I can really start thinking about my future :-)

Thinking that a year ago was I already collecting the documents to move to Canada, not knowing what would come up in Germany, I can only say that I'm not regretting having waited.

I thank all for your support, the road is still long but as I said at the very beginning when I came in this family, we do all that for our kids, because there are the reason we can smile after all the miseries of life.

Imma keep it up, but I won't let it go in vain.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 5:00 PM as a reply to NoBody.
hey NoBody, that means you have 58 months in De and you were working maybe 55 months. right?

What do you think is it posible that they issue NE 6 weeks before fulfilling 5 years?
In your case they called you almost the last day before your GC is beended but it is still 2 months before 5 years are over.

So it is possible that in some other cases they give NE 6 weeks before GC is over and at the same time 6 weeks before 5 years are over?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 5:07 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@DVD

"hey NoBody, that means you have 58 months in De and you were working maybe 55 months. right?", I thought you knew me better :-( no, been in DE for 58 months but you have to take out 10 months from which I was unmeployed, so that makes 48 months of working.

"What do you think is it posible that they issue NE 6 weeks before fulfilling 5 years?", I think they can, it only depends on when you made the application. If you made it long before and that the all process should be over in 3 months, let's say, then they could.

"In your case they called you almost the last day before your GC is beended but it is still 2 months before 5 years are over", yes, they called me 2 days before the end in fact, but I can't say why they didn't choose the extension first. I was already prepare for this option as I was told on the day I took the appointment that that could have been a possibility but that it would have depend on the mood of the Beamter.

"o it is possible that in some other cases they give NE 6 weeks before GC is over and at the same time 6 weeks before 5 years are over?", yes.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 5:39 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Congrats NoBody! This gives hope to the rest of us.

Cheers,
cybigi
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 5:41 PM as a reply to NoBody.
OK NoBody. Thanks

So I would ask all those who got NE normal way with §9 and ~5 y in D.
When did you receive your NE?
6 weeks before expiring of GC and before fulfilling 5 y in D
or 3 months
or 3 days before
or maybe 3 days after?

It would be very, very usefull to get that information in order to get to know the usual procedure.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 5:54 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@DVD

ok, I start then: 2 days before the end of GC (not the end of the 5 years).

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 5:54 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Hi Nobody, *,

I congratulate you for having NE.

The things you mentioned for NE is not much different from my case(except Kontoauszug).

In my Case, the Person at ABH was nice enough and had the right knowledge about the Law, and this matters a lot.

After today, I would advise every GC to be calm and wait till you get "NE" and accept CONGRAT from my side in advance. I hope, this post or wording from Nobody/myself would be a sort of "Courage" amongst GCs.

GC mit NE :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 5:58 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@A.T.

congrats dude.

"I hope, this post or wording from Nobody/myself would be a sort of "Courage" amongst GCs", that was exactly the plan and the purpose of this post.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 6:07 PM as a reply to NoBody.
so A.T.
how long was until end of GC and 5 years when you got NE?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 6:09 PM as a reply to NoBody.
MH:
"one of my friend (A.T.) got it today also(in Hessen)according to §9 , i talked to him at 10:30uhr"

so MH maybe you know how much did he have left until end of GC and 5 y when he got NE?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 6:33 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@DVD,

Pl. dont concentrate much upon "How many Days/Months left before 5years".

FYI, I and MH came on the same flight and got GC. But, as he faced other person and so he will get next month, what I got today(because of some other person at other place than MH).

So, the important thing in my point of view is "How well informed is the person at ABH and how good you can convince him/her about your case to get it.

But, again, its more or less a matter of luck.

So, be calm and you will get it, depending upon the wording of the concerned person. But, one thing is sure, if you get an appointment and you have fulfilled the requirement. Then, you should be satisfied that ABH(normally) can't deny, otherwise, they have to give reason of their denial.

Also, I too was with wife and son and what Nobody told applied to them.

I also meanwhile take the opportunity to say "Herzlich Danke schön" to Mr. Detlef for his efforts to bring this forum alive and it really helped me the 5-year journey with this forum.

I will keep posting useful information ahead. Like, I also took information whether "When and how should one apply for Einbürgerung".

With the new Law, its possible after 7 years, but they need "Bescheinigung von Integrationkurs".

So, there is still time for that.

Wit 6 Grund-Stufen from VHS, what further is required to get this Integrationkurs?

This is because, one may plan ahead, what time is required for this course to meet that requirement.

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 6:53 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Hi,

my wife and I got our NEs today too (the date on them is 23.8. though).

We applied for NE mid Juni, my visum was valid until mid October, my AE until 31.8.

When we applied I asked what happens with AE if NE processing is not done until end of August and they said I can apply for a temporary visa in the last week of August. I did (23.8.), I left my pass there and on saturday I got a mail telling me to pay 85€ and pick up my NE. emoticon I have a feeling someone was too lazy to issue the temporary stuff and decided to cut it short. emoticon

For applications we needed forms we filled on the spot, 2x pass pictures (they will be printed on the visa sticker, so find some where you look at least vaguely simmilar to your pass picture), a letter from my company stating they would like to keep me, my Mietvertrag and 3x Gehaltsabrechnung. The rest they already have in the archive anyway. Being able to ask for what you need in resonably good German seems to be enough proof of good command of German (they actually asked if my wife speaks very good German like I do - while to be honest she speaks much, much better and grammatically correct emoticon)

BTW - I had my in my hands at 9:15, so I got it first. emoticon

Disclaimer - it's a rural Kreisverwaltung, with not very busy Ausländeramt (no lines, no numbers, you just knock and get in).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 7:01 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Congrats !!!
But please contribute to the forum !!! I have read many of your replies and they are sincere and is useful !!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 7:20 PM as a reply to NoBody.
dejan:

"We applied for NE mid Juni, my visum was valid until mid October, my AE until 31.8.

When we applied I asked what happens with AE if NE processing is not done until end of August and they said I can apply for a temporary visa in the last week of August. I did (23.8.), I left my pass there and on saturday I got a mail telling me to pay 85€ and pick up my NE. I have a feeling someone was too lazy to issue the temporary stuff and decided to cut it short. emoticon"

Dejane I do not get it.
what is visa and what is AE?
i supose visa is AufErl and AE is ArbErl.

but if it is so why do you need temp visa after your ArbErl is over. You said your old visa was valid until mid October.

I asume that is because new visa-AufErl and ArbErl are the same Aufkleber.

So if I asume right than you got your NE 6 weeks before 5 y in D.
Somehow looks like 6 weeks is the usual praxis.
On the other side you made Antrag auf NE 4 months before 5 y. Does not wonder that you had to wait a lot.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 7:45 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Yes, sorry about my poor wording - my AufErl (sticker in the pass) was valid until mid October. ArbErl was valid until 31.8. (not in the pass - the A4 greenish form you got at the Arbeitsamt).

The answer at the Ausländeramt about "what should I do if my ArbErl is not valid anymore" was not very precise - it was something like "come a week before that and we'll find some temporary solution". But you are right, I didn't need a temp visa, I needed a temp ArbErl.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 7:51 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@Nobody, A T :- Congrats man..

Just one question from my side. Did u fill any form when u visited ABH 3 months back. I have got an appointment for 15th but I have not filled in any form. The lady just gave me a list of things that has to be brought with me..

Regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 7:56 PM as a reply to NoBody.
We filled the forms and gave all the needed papers when we applied - mid Jun.

PS - I guess it depends a bit on your country of origin. We are both coming from ex-Yugoslavia - region well known for visa, pass and identity problems. It might very well be that people from other regions do not need as much security checks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 8:01 PM as a reply to NoBody.
On my side, I received and filled none. I tooks some on the net, filled them and brought them with me but when I entered the office of the guy and he said, "Ah, Mr NoBody, you're here to get your NE, it's already ready since Friday, but let's see what you got for me...", I told myself that it would have been no use of the forms, so I even didn't gave them.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 7:20 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Congratulations!
This is my experience applying for NE:
My GC expires 12/2005. Arbeitsgenemigung as well. I have been working in Germany without brakes for almost 5 years.
I called ABH Berlin some time ago planning to apply 3 months before 12/05 but got appointment for end of November 2005. Beamtin was very friendly. She told me that is not possible to apply earlier then 4 weeks before visa expiry date.
When I emphasized that I would like to get NE she just told me to bring 2 photos for me and my wife, passports, Arbeitsbescheinigung, Arbeitsvertrag, Mietvertrag, Gehaltsabrechnung für letzte 3 Monate
and some document regarding social security for my wife (never mentioned in this forum, any idea?) and 85 Euro each. My wife should be present as well.
According to the other owners/applicants of the NE It can be some months until NE comes. So I should get visa extension for this period of time. The same for Arbeitsgenehmigung.

Regards,
Dule
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 8:51 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@Dule

you can even get it on the same did like I did, it was also in Berlin, but when I took the appointment, they asked me to come 2 days before the end of my visa, even if I wanted to make the application 3 months before.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 5:33 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Aleksaaa vraaati se kuci skuvala san it pasta sutu.(iz filma Kako je zapoceo rat na mom otoku)

Salu na stranu.
My visa also ends in December and I should come end November there. They said 6 weeks earlier to come.

I supose it will not last long then until NE is done. Maybe they do it the same day but if not than in few days. So no worry.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 5:55 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@Nobody

Congratulations.. you made the jump.

I read in one of your replies that your wife indeed got an extenion for 2 years (so that she might complete 5yrs b4 applying for NE). I am assuming that your wife is not working, and if so I would be interested to know what is written on her visa - did she get "Erwerbstatigskeit gestatted" or something else?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 6:57 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@Inderkinder

She got EG since... can't remember well, but when she received it, I posted it on the forum.
She also has EG on her extension now (even the kids do :-)).
But when she received the EG the first time, as per my lawyer, it was because the spouse had to received the same title as the husband (don't ask me for an article on that, I know none), so the guy gave it to her.

And yes, she's not working, she's planning to start back her studies and she is starting at the Studienkolleg in Berlin next Monday.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/2/05 2:24 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@nobody

Congrats for getting NE.

all the best for future.

Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/05 2:15 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Congrats for those who already received NE !!!

Here is my experience.
My greencard is ending Jan 2006. Last friday(2-9-2005) I went to AB (in BW state) to
get the application form for NE and also a termin. The Beamter(the person who handle my case)
gave me a application form with title "Antrag auf Erteilung einer Aufenthalterlaubnis -
Aufenhaltsgesetz (AufenthG)" . There is no option to note unbefristete residence
permit. So today(5-9-2005) I went again to ask whether this is the right form, he told me
form is right, you just write down "unbefristete" in place of years.

do you see Something wrong with application???

I document I needed for NE
1.Application form
2.one photo
3.Mietvertrag
4.Wohnraumbescheinigung
5.einkommensnachweis( or Gehaltabrechung der letzen drei monate)
6. Arbeitbescheinigung.

Then I asked what is possible with my wife and child ?? Is there any separate
form for them?

He said to me , first I do it and also he said
there is no separate form for them

Please reply !!!
Cheers,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/05 3:04 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@manshi

the documents he asked for a ok.

About the form, there IS a form to request a NE, just send me a mail a daolwin at hotmail dot com and I will send it to you. It's a fillable PDF format that I have.

For wife and kids, they do also have a separate one, unless your wife is also applying for NE, in that case, the form has a place were you can add your wife's application. If not, each memeber of the family has to apply for one has they are all different cases to be handled (even if it's thru the same Beamter)

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/05 8:40 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@NoBody
@DvD
Thanks.

@NoBody: I have just sent my email to your hotmail address. I would like to see that application form.
@DvD: I missed that movie that you were writing about in my mother tongue. Should I see it?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/05 10:56 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Today I have also submit my application for NE not in Auslenderamt but in Burgeramt.They told me I can get it for 2-3 weeks.
They only requestfrom me 3 Monate gehalt abrechnung und Arbeitbescheinigung.
That was all.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/05 10:56 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@aleksa

of course. and Marshal also.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/05 7:25 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Folks,

had none of you who got a NE been asked to supply evidence for 60 Rentenversicherungsbeiträge? Strange...
In my case, the girl at the Ausländeramt (somewhere in Baden-Württemberg) said I'd need that, but I can order it from some place - my guess is BVAA (Bundesversicherungsanstalt für Angestellte) - has any of you done such a thing?

Thanks and congratulations (albeit a bit belated)
:-)
Flado
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/05 8:18 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Please, try this link:

http://www.lva.de/internet/lva/lva00port.nsf/ispfrmNavigationFrameset?ReadForm&ispNavEntryLevel=01.05.07&ispMainURL=/internet/lva/lva00port.nsf/ispvwLaunchDoc/Renteninfo?OpenDocument%26ispNavEntryLevel=01.05.07

P.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18