Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: beschäftigungs erlaubnis

beschäftigungs erlaubnis
Answer
11/26/08 11:34 PM
Hi

I have done my masters for 3 yrs and currently working as a full time employee for more than 2 yrs now. Am i eligible for beschäftigungs erlaubnis?
The last after the completion of my 5 yrs stay in germany(coincided with the completion of my 2yr work permit) when i asked the same in ausländer behörde, they told me i am not eligible yet.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/26/08 11:39 PM as a reply to s.
answering my own question. i have seen that this question has been answered so many times. sorry for repeating the question. i got the answer to a large extent looking at the earlier posts. but the only thing puzzling me is that the guy at the ausländer behörde said i wouldnt get any BE inspite of completing 2yrs of work (continuously paying rent) in germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/27/08 12:11 AM as a reply to s.
maybe you missed the link for the rule

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/beschverfv.html#9
take a printout of that particular paragraph and ask again
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/27/08 10:43 PM as a reply to s.
Check if your contract is unrestricted or signed for a limited time, like 3 years or so. In the last case your position may be full time employment but 'zeitlich begrenzt' and in this case it takes 4 years to get BE, half of study time is still counted. If you always had unrestricted contract during those 2 years, even with Probezeit, you should be eligible for BE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/28/08 3:51 PM as a reply to s.
hi raj and mkorobeinik1
thanks for the respones. thanks for the link raj. i do have a "vollzeit" unlimited/unrestricted/unbefristet contract. i shall see if the link helps.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott