Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Guidance Needed

Toggle
Guidance Needed
Answer
3/6/09 6:49 PM
Dear friends,

I came to know about this wonderful informative website lately.

After reading my question,I know many of the members will say..Its already been discussed ..search the forum ..but I havent came across such a case in the forum..thts the reason I posted .

I have been working in Germany since last 2 years 7 months. I was delegated here from Germany based company in India. My contract with my German firma is till September 2009.

Regarding my German Language skills, Iam beginner in German speaking . I mean I can manage but not fluent enough .

The visa I have currently is resident visa/work permit stamped with my current company's name .

Now Iam looking for job here in Germany, Infact I got some positive responses but the first question company ask about is valid visa and none of the companies are ready to sponsor/change my visa.

So somewhere in this exhaustive informative website I read about "Company Independent visa", Now my doubt is how to get it ?

If I go to local visa office in my town and show them my past salary slips/rental agreement/social security card/medical insuarnce card and letters is that enough ?

And since I have work permit&residence permit valid only till September 2009, so the new visa ( Company independendt ) will only be issued till September 2009 ?? ?

Also if Iam successful in getting this company independendt visa valid till September 2009 then Can I tell my next company/prospective employers that Iam eligible to work for them
( Actually any employer ?? )

If yes then after I get new offer letter/contract from my new company do I have to again go to visa office to extend my visa by showing them this new offer letters from my new company.

It will be great help if member in trust7 throw some light on this topic .

Thank you very much !
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/6/09 7:09 PM as a reply to Neenad Kivalkar.
The visa is called as "BE".

You are eligible for BE( as u said 2 yrs 7 months).

If the beamter agrees to give you BE, then it will be till sep 2009. They generally extend visa only a month before its expiration.

You can tell the new employers that you are eligible, but may be in this situation they may ask for a long term visa (some companies do ask), then you have to convince them that you can easily extend the visa.

You do not need to go to visa office if u have BE.
But you can extend your visa may be in aug 2009.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/6/09 7:54 PM as a reply to Neenad Kivalkar.
Thanks for the prompt reply !

So I can apply for the BE type visa now by visiting to the local visa office in my town ??

And the visa will be issued to me till Sept 2009.

Supposingly If I get job now with new firma based on this visa .
I have to revisit the local visa consulate for further extension now or this visa extension will be only possible only in Aug 2009 ?

Actually Iam lil confused abt below sentences:

"You do not need to go to visa office if u have BE.
But you can extend your visa may be in aug 2009."

May be someone has understood better than me.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/7/09 12:01 AM as a reply to Neenad Kivalkar.
@ Amol,

Baba meant that if you already have BE,then you don't need to go to the ABH now to get your visa extended. Visa extension happens only 1-2 months prior to visa expiry depending on the place where you live.

If you don't have BE, then its a good idea to visit ABH now and get it converted to BE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/7/09 10:56 PM as a reply to Neenad Kivalkar.
@Baba and @Sunil,

Thanks a ton !
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/18/09 1:50 AM as a reply to Neenad Kivalkar.
@Baba and @Sunil

Could you please write a reply here?

http://www.trust7.com/en/foren/visa_questions/how_can_i_get_employeer_independent_visa#msg94853

Is there any way to directly write to a user of the forum?

@Amol

Please do share the result.

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7