Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

RE: German National Employment Visa Qualification Evidence

Toggle
Dear sir/ madam,
I have received a job offer with Euro 60K from a German company last month and preparing for my German national Employment Visa. I did my Master Degree in Computer Science (H+) in annabin, but after awarded my master degree, I got to know my bachelor degree (BSc) is invalid due to the recognition issue of my University (H-) in annabin.    I did RTI also it says negative and not valid. So I have explained to my recruiter about it. They suggest me to go for visa interview ASAP along with the Master degree and provided ZAV approval. So I am confused about what to do? Can I go with my master degree? or I need to show my bachelor degree also in Visa Interview?  I have seven years of related experience. Please suggest me the right path.

Thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/22 6:07 PM as a reply to Roshni Tamang.
Great post i love it keep posting more!  bathroom remodel chattanooga
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/22 8:21 PM as a reply to Roshni Tamang.
Awesome site i love it keep posting more   storage sheds chattanooga tn
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18