Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

RE: Alternative to Birth Certificate for German Citizenship purpose

Toggle
Alternative to Birth Certificate for German Citizenship purpose
citizenship birth certificate
Answer
11/16/18 8:42 PM
Hello All,
I tried to get birth cetificate from India (for applying  citizenship), but Municipality office said they do not have my record and also cannot find it any more.

Does any one know if there any alternative to birth certificate which is accepted by german authoritiies for citizenship purpose ? 
e.g. if Indian registar office provides that no birth cerfiicate found + notarized affidavit by my parents ?

Regards,
Anil
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Alternative to Birth Certificate for German Citizenship purpose
Answer
8/26/19 8:27 AM as a reply to Anil Kumar.
Anil Kumar:
Hello All,
I tried to get birth cetificate from India (for applying  citizenship), but Municipality office said they do not have my record and also cannot find it any more.

Does any one know if there any alternative to birth certificate which is accepted by german authoritiies for citizenship purpose ? 
e.g. if Indian registar office provides that no birth cerfiicate found + notarized affidavit by my parents ?

Regards,
Anil

Hallo anil,
Did you managed to get with Affidavit by parents???? pls guide me

thanks in advance

0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124