Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Hi VAK !
Answer
9/27/19 3:38 PM
https://forum.trustseven.com/blog/-/blogs/india-at-70 
While going through the TRUST7 BLOG. It happened to read above article wrote by VAK, (
India at 70) a good one, But fortunately I have to down vote this article.
I also beleive most other indians who read your blog will have the same feeling like i have now.

And VAK my First suggestion to you. If you want to see positive change, initiate it yourself.
Work towards solving a problem, instead of criticizing India.
In short, "Love your country"

@ VAK,
I can agree with some of your statements I mean "some of them" (But) Thercomes "But"
And I guess you started to write this page for the cause of good, But you messed up.
Firstly if you want to do something positive to the Nation “”STOP thinking bad about it”.

When I remember the famous word from Mr. JFK
“Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,”

Instead of writing such a big article and finger pointing our nation, its more worth to have discussions about.
  1. How to work together to solve the problems.
  2. Or how to crowdfund to provide financial assistance to supply drinking water, sanitation needs like toilets..etc. to rural areas.
  3. Perhaps how as NRI can adopt a child and help that child's education at least help complete until degree.
  4. How can we encourage some rural Start-ups:
We (NRI) did not choose the wrong government, we are not polluting cities, and we are not making every day traffic congestion. But still it’s our mother land and it’s our duty to give back something good. 

Best thing what i learnt from my Mom is “Do not compare a child with others” same applis to you.

Please do not compare our Nation with others, I say this because you wrote something about
Distorting Mughals contribution to India.& Germany rescuing millions of refugees.etc.

• We also know what is the dark side of western European countries, and the dark side of Mughals & sultans. Just ask google by typing  "HUMAN ZOO EUROPE" 
  • But I am not here to speak about the Bad past or to criticize the eurpoe.

As a NRI we have experienced what a better society should look like.  So we should help shaping our nation rather than starting topics like “criticizing the nation”

As a expat i am also happy to be here in Germany, were men and women have equal rights. But all this doesnt mean that we have to criticize home land. 

And there is no second thought; we have to stop violence and crime with an iron fist.against poverty, malnutrition, child labour, sexual abuse against children, human trafficking, honour killings, etc.

It is not like .-->  Come to Germany  
-->   buy red sticker products from LIDL / Kaufland -->  Open NRI account  -->    German course       -->    a German car  -->   Go for Swiss -->  get NE visa  -->   get married / child  -->   Buy DHH  -->    get citizenship -->  And complain Home country

Disclaimer - I’m sharing my own experience. I appreciate that others might have different experiences/opinions and I in no way am looking to diminish that.*

--JAI HIND--

Best Regards
Salman
+2 (2 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7