Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: (URGENT):Document Verification - Family Reunion Visa

Umschalten
(URGENT):Document Verification - Family Reunion Visa
germany family reunion document verification
Antwort
12.04.19 09:29
Dear All, Sorry to barge in with the new thread, But would need this info really. 

My Case : Family (Wife & 3 month old Kid) applied for family reunion visa in the last week of Mar'19. The embassy requested for the verification of the marriage certificate & birth certificate of the kid. Also asked for some reference whom they can speak with. References provided - Ref1 in Bangalore ( as this is the place we have mentioned in the passport of mother and child) & Ref 2in Hometown ( marriage and the child was born here). 

Questions: 
1. My wife and child are currently in the hometown. So for the enquiry is she required to be at Bangalore or can my relatives staying in the apartment can show the evidences ?

2. Will they visit both the references or providing all the evidences at the first will be good enough?

3. What can be the probable questions to be prepared with by the enquiry officer ?

4. Is the verification of documents & granting of visa a sequential process or can it be parallel? 

5. What time is required in the recent past(from experience of the participants) from such a verification mail to visa granting ?

6. Is there any reccomendation to speed up the process ?

7. Any other tips!!!

Thank you for your support
Best Regards
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: (URGENT):Document Verification - Family Reunion Visa
Antwort
15.04.19 13:20 als Antwort auf NATS Sr.
NATS Sr:
Dear All, Sorry to barge in with the new thread, But would need this info really. 

My Case : Family (Wife & 3 month old Kid) applied for family reunion visa in the last week of Mar'19. The embassy requested for the verification of the marriage certificate & birth certificate of the kid. Also asked for some reference whom they can speak with. References provided - Ref1 in Bangalore ( as this is the place we have mentioned in the passport of mother and child) & Ref 2in Hometown ( marriage and the child was born here). 

Questions: 
1. My wife and child are currently in the hometown. So for the enquiry is she required to be at Bangalore or can my relatives staying in the apartment can show the evidences ?

2. Will they visit both the references or providing all the evidences at the first will be good enough?

3. What can be the probable questions to be prepared with by the enquiry officer ?

4. Is the verification of documents & granting of visa a sequential process or can it be parallel? 

5. What time is required in the recent past(from experience of the participants) from such a verification mail to visa granting ?

6. Is there any reccomendation to speed up the process ?

7. Any other tips!!!

Thank you for your support
Best Regards

Can someone help with this ??
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18