Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: I am 6months pregnant and waiting for my family reunion visa

Toggle
I am 6months pregnant and waiting for my family reunion visa
german family reunion visa
Answer
2/15/19 8:37 AM
Hello I am an Indian and had been issued a National Visa for Germany in January 2018. Due to some unavoidable circumstances circumstances I had to return to India before appearing for my Blue Card interview.There were no appointments available with Bangalore consulate and so I again visited my husband (working for Bosch and is a Blue Card holder) on visitors visa and returned to India in November 2018. I conceived in September. We were trying to get an appointment desperately but couldn't find any appointments even through 3:30am cancelled appointment slots.Then my husband wrote to the German Consulate in Bangalore and they asked him to apply for a preapproval from Stuttagrt, Germany. After almost a month my pre approval application was rejected.Then a kind official from German Consulate in Bangalore gave us an appointment date considering my pregnancy.Now its been 1.5 months since I applied for my family reunion visa and as per enquiries I got to know that my application is in Stuttgart for verification. I am in 6th month of my pregnancy and soon i won't be allowed to fly.My husband went to the Stuttgart Visa Office and they denied any support. Now we r just waiting for their response. I am not sure if they ate going to consider my application urgent due to my pregnancy.Can u plz tell approximately how much time it can take for Stuttgart Visa Office to verify my case (as I was issued a national visa in Jan 2018).Thanks 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/18/19 1:25 PM as a reply to Sapna Aggarwal.
Hi 
* Sure you will have priority in getting the visa (if all info submitted are correct)
* Ask youre hubby to visit the Visa office leader and explain the situation.
* In our case i applied for my wife visa. and it way lying in germany for more than 3 months (without any valid reason) and the visa officer did not give me proper answer & rude, Then i approaced the departement head, and explained the reason, next day my wife got the approval

SAT
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
2/18/19 5:35 PM as a reply to SAT.
Thank u so much SAT .. I will ask my husband to go meet the leader tomorrow itself. 
Thanks a ton for ur reply. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/18/19 5:52 PM as a reply to Sapna Aggarwal.
I have one question:
Can my husband just directly go n tell at the migration office that he wants to meet the department head or he needs appointment? 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/19/19 3:16 PM as a reply to Sapna Aggarwal.
Today my husband went to the immigration office where he met 2 officials. They both said they cannot help us or spped up the process of my visa considering my pregnancy. They also said that there r many such cases which r pending. 

They said my application processing will take 3-6 months 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/20/19 7:16 AM as a reply to Sapna Aggarwal.
Hi Sapna,
Dont stress yourself and the little one!

* it worked in my case, but not in yours,
* We applied in Feb-2013 & received approval on June-2013, 
* For some persons it was 6 weeks, for some it is 6 months.

SAT
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/19/19 5:16 PM as a reply to Sapna Aggarwal.
Yah I have no other option but to wait. 
Thanks a lot for ur time n suggestions. 
Best Regards 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7