Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: help needed . Declaration of Commitment “Verpflichtungserklärung.

Toggle
hello,my sister lives in germany ,she got a job there.i need declaretion of financial commitment for me to be able to go study there  . what are the requirments of the financial state in order to do these papers? any savings needs to be aside or that s not necessary ? thanks a lot 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/17/19 3:04 PM as a reply to hassan none malas.
Hi,
in addition to verpflichtungserkärung (showing that your sister is the main sponsorer) to your studies, show if possible account balance if you or your parents have in their accounts. It also helps because in case if your sister looses job then visa officers will have confidence that your parents will support you financially from their account balances. Usually sponser letter itself might be enough, but we never know with the visa officers and the rules.

its only my opinion.
BR
Basheer
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/18/19 10:43 AM as a reply to Bas Brem.
thanks for your help. does she have to have saving or certain amout of money in banck befor she can do that ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/19/19 1:15 PM as a reply to hassan none malas.
No.

She has a job and in order to get that letter she has to show three months of salary slips. That will be fine.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott