Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

My visa extention was not processed by the officer after the appointment

Hello All,

Good morning.
I and my wife had an appointment for visa extention in September. I hold blue card and my wife dependents visa.
We applied for our visa extention and submitted all the required documents. The officer said your application is done and please contact me after 4-6 weeks.
We were changing our appartment and hence during the appoinment we informed the officer saying that we are changing our appartment and in few months we will be travelling to India so it would be great if we had appoinment now and not after we move. He said no 'you apply after you move'. But as my passport had also changed and we would travel to India we asked hime to apply before we move and to continue with appoinment. After a lot of discussion the officer agreed.

I moved after 2 weeks, After moving I informed the officer that I have move and please let me know if I need to do anyhting. He did not reply anything.
Then after 6 weeks I did not get any response so I contact the officer and he said that he did not process my visa because I had moved. So I asked him what should I do now I will be travelling to India in December till January and my visa expires in February.

He said now I am not responsible for you and you should contact your new Area office where you moved.
He did not inform me anything, when I emailed him about the shifting and also its 2 months after the appoinment he tells me that he did not process, that too when I ask and not proactively.
Now I have contacted the new Area officer she said that the file is still with the old officer and she can not comment anything.

Can you please help me?
What should I do and did the officer do right?
Can the officer not process the visa after the appoinment?

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18