Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: National VISA for self and family on same day

Toggle
National Visa - Work Permit
Answer
6/6/18 7:18 AM
Hi Floks, 
I would like to take this opportunity to post my experience and interveiw with Bangalore Germany Consultate was happen on 01.06.2018 for National Visa - Work Permit. 
Assuming this Informtaion will help for more guys in this forum. 
1. My appointment was at 9.20 AM on 01.06.2018 and due to traffic in bangalore was recahed to Bangalore Germany Consulate before 1 hour. 
2. The address of Bangalore Germany Consulate belowConsulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Bangalore2nd & 3rd Floor, "Cash Pharmacy Building", Corner St Marks & Residency Road, Bangalore 560025
3. The DD amount is 6100 INR 
Demand Draft:City: BangaloreIssued in favour of: Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany in BangalorePayable in: Bangalore. Please vist to Nationalized Banks like SBI, Central Bank but I would like to prefer better go to SBI bank. 4. First, the security officer check the passpost and appointment letter and they provide the counter number for you and they check all your belongings and they allow you inside. 5. Based on counter number there will be some chairs to sit and in between you have to arrange your doucments with 2 sets and be ready the visa officer will call your name at anytime. 6. First visa officer wish you and also you respond him/her the same. Then they ask your 2 sets of documents and the same to provide the visa officer. 7. Based on your documents you may get some counter questions from visa officer. The questions like what visa are you applying, what is your education qualification, which company are you working, how did you get tihs job offer, in which portal did you apply, did you know german language, when would like to travel, where is you client located, may be some more questions depends on visa officer. 8. In my case answered all the above and visa officet took my bi0-metrics and my passport along with higest qualification convacation original documents. They told that it takes 4 weeks of time ans they initimate through mail for collecting the paasport. 9. As of now am waiitng for mail from them. Hope this Info will help you. 10. Incase any one apply on the above date or waiitng for passport please post me your experience that helps me in waiting period of passport. You can recah me incase if you need any Info sapbha@gmail.com
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: National Visa - Work Permit
Answer
6/9/18 10:07 AM as a reply to Bhaskar S.
Hello Bhaskar, 
we we have applied work visa on March 2018 and still not received visa. Embassy says it’s in process. Did u receive any information from
embassy?

regardsGeo
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/9/18 3:36 PM as a reply to george A.
george A:
Hello Bhaskar, 
we we have applied work visa on March 2018 and still not received visa. Embassy says it’s in process. Did u receive any information from
embassy?

regardsGeo
Hello George, 
As stated earlier applied on June 1st 2018 and got response from Embassy on 6th June stating that visa got approved and to collcte the passport. 
Am not sure which place you applied but from Bangalore it happen fast. 

BR
Bhaskar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/9/18 6:09 PM as a reply to Bhaskar S.
Hello Bhaskar, Thanks for the info. We have
applied from Bangalore. But we were in Germany earlier also. Could you please share your mail I’d? I tried sending mail in your earlier post, but it’s bouncing back. If possible send me your mobile no too.Thanks -George
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/10/18 4:14 PM as a reply to george A.
Hi, 
You can reach me sapbha@gmail.com and also reach @00919742813336
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/19/18 9:35 PM as a reply to Bhaskar S.
Bhaskar S:
Hi, 
You can reach me sapbha@gmail.com and also reach @00919742813336

Hello Guys, 

In continious to my previous post, once you arrived to Germany you will have 14 days (calendar Days) to register yourself in Townhall Registration or Rathus or Administration office (they are so many names they call but all these are related to registration office). 

For registration you need the following documents. 
(1) Your Passport original and xerox copy 
(2) You should have contract on your name i.e. the house which you rent should be in yourr name and they give contract papers (agreement papers) . I would always recommend to take for 1 month either individual house or service appartments or hotel or any frineds are accomidate you please check then if they provide the contract. This also original copy along with xerox. 
(3) Is you are married, then take your original marriage certificate and xerox. Let it me in English no issues. 
(4) Spouse Paaport xerox not required original
(5) If you have kids please take the passport xerox

The most important is the place where you are staying you need to register. In Every place there will be town registration office for perticular city or town. Please check with someone who already staying there and try to find the Rathus office and register. 

Once you submit all these documents they give the acknowledge immeditally and with in 14 days of time you get a post for your address. It says personnel identification number and this is your tax number and it is for life long still you stay in Germany. This is must should you have either you have job or not. For this sake only  mention please take 1 month rent for house so that you wont miss this document. 

If any one has any douts please reach out me through what's up : 00919742813336 or you can reach me @ +49 15214664814

BR
Bhaskar Soreddi
Mobile: +49 15214664814
+1 (1 Vote)

National VISA for self and family on same day
Answer
9/26/18 12:36 PM as a reply to Bhaskar S.
Hi All,
I would like to say thank you to Bhaskar whose guidance on this forum helped me to process visa for me and my family. Bhaskar supported me well, helped me to clarify lots of doubt.
There was lot of confusions for me, but Bhaskar and this forum made my life little easy

I am adding my experience to process  visa for me and my family, covering the other portion, which can help others in this forum.
1) I applied for VISA for me and my family on same day
2) I did not had ZAV approval taken
3) My Master degree University listed in Anabin Database, however, my Master Degree not listed there
4) Since my Master Degree Certificate big in size(Slighly bigger than A3), VISA officer did not taken original, She has taken Copy of Original Master Degree Certificate
5) My Contract Start of date already crossed by 1 month, however, contract end date still valid
   Hence I taken another letter from my company, as they can onboard me even VISA process get delayed
6) Marriage Certificate does not had photos of me and my wife(Before 7 years it was like that)
7)  Name on the DD was not continues and not full as per given by German Consulate, since the name is long

Because of above challenges, I was doubtfull whether I will get VISA or not, had some sleepless nights emoticon
However, I received VISA for me and my family after 3 weeks on same day.
I got VISA for 6 month, family got for 3 months
I collected VISA for my wife by submitting Authorization Letter of her, child does not required Authorization letter, you can collect directly

I know most of the guys received VISA in 1 week, perhaps the challenges which I had might taken 3 weeks

Once again many thanks to Bhaskar and this forum

+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
9/27/18 7:11 AM as a reply to Sunil.
Hi, It's so good to read some positive news. I've been stressing since most of the posts mention 3-6 months for visa approval for spouse. I hadn't applied with my husband. My appointment is at the Chennai German Consulate in November. I hope the process gets done quickly. What about marriage verification in your case? Did the officer visit home? 
Thanks to you and Bhaskar for the detailed explanation. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/27/18 9:57 AM as a reply to Dalya.
Hi,
There was no marriage verification happen for us.
I submitted original marrriage certificate, also my and wife Passport reflecting our names as spouse 
We applied VISA same time and married before 5 years, could be that is reason.

However, during collecting Passport, I noticed there was woman who visited VISA office, she applied for dependant VISA later, she was struggling to get VISA as dependant for long time, finally she cancel her application and decided to apply as Schengen VISA to visit her husband.
I do not know exact background of her, but I seen that.

Be positive, you will get VISA
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/26/18 5:00 PM as a reply to Bhaskar S.
Hi Bhaskar, 
Thank you for all the information. This really helped me in filling my form for my interview scheduled on Jan 17 2019. However, i had a few questions in the appliation form. Could you please help me with that?

1. Intended place of stay in Germany - Should we book a service apartment or airbnb or a hotel and then provide the full address? or should it just be city and zip code? 
2. What are your means of subsistence? - What should be filled here? 
3. Do you have a health insurance that cover the Federal Republic of Germany?  - What should we fill here? 

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/11/19 12:51 PM as a reply to Siddharth Akkinepalli.
Siddharth Akkinepalli:
Hi Bhaskar, 
Thank you for all the information. This really helped me in filling my form for my interview scheduled on Jan 17 2019. However, i had a few questions in the appliation form. Could you please help me with that?

1. Intended place of stay in Germany - Should we book a service apartment or airbnb or a hotel and then provide the full address? or should it just be city and zip code? 
2. What are your means of subsistence? - What should be filled here? 
3. Do you have a health insurance that cover the Federal Republic of Germany?  - What should we fill here? 

Thanks in advance

Hallo, 
Yes, please find the answer for your quetions. 
1. Yes, you need to mention Hotel or Service Appartment or Airbnb address. If the company is not providing please do check with them or else you can sk them for application purpose need address to stay. They will provide some address to help you. 
2. You can mention CASH-Salary.
3. In application form flag Yes. 
Once you filled the application and you need to carry all these documents to Embassy. 
Checklist While going to Embassy as enclosed. This is my experience and Embassy can ask more documents. Thought of sharing this to all so that it helps you guys. 

BR
Bhaskar.S
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3