Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Marriage verification time- spouse visa

Antwort
20.11.14 12:37 als Antwort auf Sun.
Hey all.
Reading about the all the threads and you all have been so patient.well my situation is like you all. I applied in on the 7th of september and the lawyer came to verify my marriage on the 24th October. And qtwo weeks later I submitted my language certificate as well.
I still have no idea when will I get the visa. Plus also when thw hamburg office received my file they mailed my husband to submit the document to speed up thw process.
No idea where I stand now
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.11.14 12:41 als Antwort auf ahmad yaqubi.
Any news from the embassy or still waiting
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.11.14 14:51 als Antwort auf syed sana ali.
Hi Friends,

I had applied family reunion visa for my spouse and kid on the 1st of October. The chennai consulate tod my spouse that have to verify the Marriage certificate . I got a mail from the chennai consulate stating that i have to pay Rs20000 for the same and some set of documents. I had submitted the documents and the DD on the same week. I got a mail from the aliens office in Cologne on 24th November 2014 asking me to send them some documents to them and i had emailed the documents and they have replied to me that they will send the response to the indian embassy by this week and have asked me to check with the indian embassy by next week. But till now nobody as contacted us regarding the verification process. is there something that i could do to check this out . Please help me out.

Thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
01.12.14 17:18 als Antwort auf Gopalkrishnan.
Hi Syed,

In which city did you apply for the visa ?

Thanks,
Gops
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
01.12.14 23:18 als Antwort auf Gopalkrishnan.
Gops

I applied to the Islamabad embassy
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.12.14 01:18 als Antwort auf Gopalkrishnan.
Hello
I have read throuh all the info on this thread.
My concern is completely different.
Am a Nigerian and my fiancé is German.
We intend to get married in Germany.
I was there some few months ago and the We had our court hearing which was d 2nd week of October and also paid a verification fee of 650euro including submission all required documents.
I returned to Nigeria 24 of October and 28 of October ,the investigator from d consulate came to my parents house
He only called me less than one week later for a missing document which I handed over to him the next week .
One the 23 of December, my fiancé recive a mail including the confirmation letter with a marriage time frame of 6month.
He will pick it up and hopefully all my document and send them back to Nigeria . This confirmation letter and a hand written letter with our chosen wedding date and time from court will I take to the embassy for my visa.
My problem is , I don't know how long it would take for me to get the visa......
I heard to will take 3 month.
The verification only took 2 moths.

Pls any one with helpful Info??
I need closure
Thanks
+1 (1 Stimme)

Antwort
09.02.16 15:15 als Antwort auf evelyn.
Hello Everyone,
I have been reading through all your replies and I realize I am sailing in a similar boat.I have been working in Switzerland and my husband in Germany. In Nov'15, we had applied for a family re-union visa at the German embassy in Bern. I was asked to submit a language certificate as well which I did in the month of Jan'16. I had however read online that if I possess a Degree certificate, a language cert is not required. Nevertheless I did submit the document to the embassy. We were told that the standard time required to get the Family re-union visa is 8weeks. Its been more than 12weeks now. 
The only reason I am worried is my Swiss permit expires soon and I am also 5months pregnant. Doctor says I should avoid long distance air travel to India. We are really under great stress at the moment.
The Visa officers in Germany said they have given their final decision on my case to the Bern Embassy last week. Its been 1week since that was done and we still have no reply. I am wondering how long it takes for the embassy to communicate the decision given by the german officers. 

Can  anyone provide any pointers here if you have had similar experiences!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.09.18 00:09 als Antwort auf evelyn.
Hello EVELYN ! I’m all ready to apply for my marriage confirmation through my fiancé. My case is just exactly yours. I need some help in this case and also I need so overviews. So that can work on things properly. Please reply me or if can provide a email. I will appreciate if you can reply me. Thanks Ahona 
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
24.09.18 08:27 als Antwort auf monika gerngross.
Hi....
I have applied for German spouse visa and finished my interview and documents submission on 10th September 2018, from Bangalore consulate. They took my original passport and marriage certificate. And told me " we will call you after 4 week come and collect the passport" my husband has a blue card. They took two set photocopy of application form, declaration form, all pages of my passport and copy of all pages of my husbands passport, my degree certificate, A1 certificate, my birth certificate, my husbands blue card, house contract(60sq apartment with 2bed room), my husbands work contract, insurance that covers family, and travel insurance, 4photos, Demand draft. Can you please tell me  what is the procedure that we have to undergo after the visa interview. And how long will it take to get visa
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
29.01.19 16:05 als Antwort auf Akshatha Appaji Gowda.
Has any one recently gone through process for family reunion visa (spouse) ? Please share latest procedure.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.01.19 15:25 als Antwort auf Akshatha Appaji Gowda.
Akshatha Appaji Gowda:
Hi....
I have applied for German spouse visa and finished my interview and documents submission on 10th September 2018, from Bangalore consulate. They took my original passport and marriage certificate. And told me " we will call you after 4 week come and collect the passport" my husband has a blue card. They took two set photocopy of application form, declaration form, all pages of my passport and copy of all pages of my husbands passport, my degree certificate, A1 certificate, my birth certificate, my husbands blue card, house contract(60sq apartment with 2bed room), my husbands work contract, insurance that covers family, and travel insurance, 4photos, Demand draft. Can you please tell me  what is the procedure that we have to undergo after the visa interview. And how long will it take to get visa

So how long it took for you to get Visa?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott