Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Family reunion visa

Toggle
Family reunion visa
Answer
7/5/18 6:20 AM
Hii all,
I am living in Dubai with my husband .Both of us applied for national visa and within 2 days after documents submission we got visa approval mail.
Now during stamping they strucked my visa as they were saying marriage was done in India so we have to go throw with marriage verification procedure 
My concern is that why they are doing this while we are not in India at all and how much time will it takes ?
They were also asking us to bring temple certificate from mandir but don't have that because its a wedding venue marriage as normally we all had?we already had marriage certificate 
Waiting for your suggestions
Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/24/18 7:49 AM as a reply to Nita Mathur.
Hi Nita, 
Did you get a reply? How long did your visa process take? Did they visit your house for marraige verification? My case is quite different. My husband applied to the German Consualte in Dubai and got a reply within a couple of days. When he left, I had to cancel my UAE residence visa. I have to apply in Chennai now but all my family is here in Dubai. 
Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/24/18 6:53 PM as a reply to Dalya.
Hii 
No i haven't and they told me it takes around 4 to 6 months to complete the process.As of now they haven't visited.In your case u have to apply from Chennai and after that they will do marriage verification but in my case my process started in Dubai before my residence visa cancellation so it will consider from Dubai only.  But anyhow i have to clear this verification and since 2months i m in India.
All the best for your visa 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/24/18 7:20 PM as a reply to Nita Mathur.
Hey! Thanks for the reply. 
ah man! 4-6 months is a long time! I had been thinking it'll be a maximum of 3 months. My appointment is in November. Anyway, I hope you get done with the process soon. Please update here once it's done. 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott