Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Scanned Copy of work contract for Blue Card Application in Mumbai

Toggle
Hi,

I am about to book appointment for the Blue card visa process in Mumbai Embassy.
I have a job offer from Germany and I have received the scanned signed work contract via email.

Will it work or should I ask them to send via post?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/19/18 9:39 PM as a reply to Harsh B.
Harsh B:
Hi,

I am about to book appointment for the Blue card visa process in Mumbai Embassy.
I have a job offer from Germany and I have received the scanned signed work contract via email.

Will it work or should I ask them to send via post?
Hi Harsh, 

Scanned copy will work. No need original copy for the same. You can take normal xerox that is enough. That works. 

Post me if you ahve any questions. 

BR 
Bhaskar Soreddi
Mobile: +49 15214664814
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/8/18 1:05 PM as a reply to Bhaskar S.
Hi Bhaskar,

Thanks for your reply in a question I asked about scanned copy of my contract.

Did you also submit the scanned signed copy of your work contract?

Sorry, I have a few more questions.

My contract states that the start date is Oct 1st and I got the appointment for 24th Sept. Will that be a problem?

Proof of qualification: I did my BE in computer engineering from Mumbai university. Do I need to get the degree evaluated by ZAB or just the xerox of the degree is fine.

Experience certificate from my current employer: I currently work remotely (from home) full-time for a company in UAE. Do I just submit the experience letter from that company or do I need to attach payslips. This also is in signed scanned format.

What is Federal Employment Agency approval.. Do I need to get that before going for the interview?

Did you buy your departure ticket and travel insurance before going to the interview and submitted to them? 
I believe we have to submit the travel insurance and ticket to them, so what date should it be?

Please reply if possible.

Thanks a lot for your help.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/9/18 6:57 PM as a reply to Harsh B.
Harsh B:
Hi Bhaskar,

My contract states that the start date is Oct 1st and I got the appointment for 24th Sept. Will that be a problem?

Proof of qualification: I did my BE in computer engineering from Mumbai university. Do I need to get the degree evaluated by ZAB or just the xerox of the degree is fine.

Experience certificate from my current employer: I currently work remotely (from home) full-time for a company in UAE. Do I just submit the experience letter from that company or do I need to attach payslips. This also is in signed scanned format.

What is Federal Employment Agency approval.. Do I need to get that before going for the interview?

Did you buy your departure ticket and travel insurance before going to the interview and submitted to them? 
I believe we have to submit the travel insurance and ticket to them, so what date should it be?

Quick points :

My contract states that the start date is Oct 1st and I got the appointment for 24th Sept. Will that be a problem? Try to get latest available date by continuous checking with VFS in case any cancellation if not you may give head up to employer about this

Do I need to get the degree evaluated by ZAB or just the xerox of the degree is fine. ----Not required to evaluate just keep copy from anabin showing your university and degree are listed

---Ask for this your prospective employer as this will expedite procee to certain extent

Did you buy your departure ticket and travel insurance before going to the interview and submitted to them? ----Not required for apintment may be later required during stamping as er aproval mail from consulate
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/16/18 3:37 PM as a reply to Harsh B.
Hi Guys,
Does anyone of you know about that message at German embassy website which says if you have
1) highly skilled job contract.
2) a binding letter from local labour office (ZAV Zustimmung)
3) and you are from Delhi/Mumbai embassy jurisdiction
Then u dont need to wait for appointment at embassy and can directly submit your application at vfs centre.

Does this hold true for people applying in blue card category?
Embassy told my employer that I need to submit my application in person at embassy despite all the above conditions being fulfilled in my case.

Can you please advise? Appointments at embassy are very far in future like October.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/22/18 10:39 AM as a reply to Harsh B.
Harsh B:
Hi Bhaskar,

Hi Harsh, 

Sorry was lare response. Let the contract start be 1st Oct and your appointment on 24th Sep not an issue in your case. Normally you would have applied much before but this is not a issue. 

Yes, you need Anabin certificate for this better go to Anabin site and check for your course and university in this site and need to apply to get Anabin results.I am not sure how to apply for Anabin. 

As per me FEA required when your salary is leas than 45k per annum if it is more than this not needed. 

Normally in the interview they wont ask for any travel insurance, flight ticktes but for safer side you can ask company to arrange or you can arrange by your own if you are coming by your own. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

BR
Bhaskar.S
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/22/18 10:47 AM as a reply to Bhaskar S.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply

I checked the anabin database and my university is in H+ category means it is recognized. Should I apply for the certificate from anabin or just the print of that indicating that its H+ is enough.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/22/18 4:45 PM as a reply to Harsh B.
Yes please keep copy from Anabin showing your University and also degree qualified.
Make sure to check degree also not only unversity and take print out of both.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott