Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Work Visa Application questions for Mumbai embassy

I have got an offer from a company in germany and I am applying for the work visa.

I have a few questions that i need to sort out.

Work Contract:
My contract states that the start date is Oct 1st and I got the appointment for 24th Sept. Will that be a problem?
Also the company signed and sent me a scanned copy via email. Will it work or do I have to get it via courier?

Proof of qualification: I did my BE in computer engineering from Mumbai university. Do I need to get the degree evaluated by ZAB or just the xerox of the degree is fine.

Experience certificate from my current employer:
I currently work remotely (from home) full-time for a company in UAE. Do I just submit the experience letter from that company or do I need to attach payslips. This also is in signed scanned format.

What is Federal Employment Agency approval:
Do I need to get that before going for the interview?

Did you buy your departure ticket and travel insurance before going to the interview and submitted to them? 
I believe we have to submit the travel insurance and ticket to them, so what date should it be?

Thanks.

Hope to get a quick response.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3