Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: B.Sc.(IT) degree not validated in germany

Toggle
Hi All, 
I recently got an offer from German company with 55K euro p.a. and I resigned from my current job. When I went for Work permit visa the offer told me that as my application for German blue card I need to validate my degree i.e. B.Sc.(IT) with ANABIN or KMK. "If that doesn't validate with any degree in Germany it doesn't make sense to process your visa application".
My university i.e. University of Mumbai is there in ANABIN database.

Also, I have attached the subjects which I studied as part of my course. could you please tell me to which German degree my degree complies with?

Could you guys please help me as of now I am very scared I may lose my work contract also left my current job. Not sure whether My degree is valid in Germany or not.

Is there anyone here having the same degree and got the Blue card also?
Regards,
Hemant Janrao
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/19/18 8:35 PM as a reply to Hemant Navnath Janrao.
Most 3 year Indian BSc degrees are NOT recognised in Germany. 

Have your qualifications evaluated by the ZAB ASAP:

http://anabin.kmk.org/zeugnisbewertung.html  
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/20/18 4:57 AM as a reply to Arianne.
Hi Arianne, 
Thanks for the reply!
Unfortunately, my B.Sc.I.T degree is not listed there on ANABIN and I have asked my employer to help me with ZAB validation of the same. I am not sure what will be the result.
When I compare my degree with indian B.C.A( Bachelors of computer applications) I found my degree equivalent to it. And, Indian BCA degree is there in ANABIN database.
Could you please help me with it as I am tensed as of now. I have left my current job and not sure what will be the output of ZAB validation.

Regards,
Hemant
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/18 6:44 AM as a reply to Hemant Navnath Janrao.
I'm not sure whether your degree will be accepted and I no longer have access to the password protected area of Anabin to check.

If you include a copy of your job offer with your application, the ZAB will process it within 2 weeks. You should file the application ASAP.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/18 6:48 AM as a reply to Arianne.
But, my degree is almost equal to indian B.C.A degree which is acceptable and there on ANABIN dstabase.. so in thiss case what you think? What chances do I have in this case?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/18 5:53 PM as a reply to Hemant Navnath Janrao.
Hemant Navnath Janrao:
But, my degree is almost equal to indian B.C.A degree which is acceptable and there on ANABIN dstabase.. so in thiss case what you think? What chances do I have in this case?
Personally, I don't think your chances are very good, but since I haven't evaluated Indian degrees in over 3 years, I don't know the current recommendations regarding cases like yours.

On the other hand, it really doesn't matter what I think; you need the ZAB evaluation.

Have you already applied? The sooner you apply, the sooner you'll receive an answer.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/2/18 9:13 AM as a reply to Arianne.
What are the alternatives I have in this case? does that means I will loose my contract ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/18 12:02 PM as a reply to Arianne.
Hi Arriane, 
I got the successful degree validation email from the ZAB also got the printed copy last week. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/18 12:16 PM as a reply to Hemant Navnath Janrao.
That's good news that you got your degree validated. Maybe I should also try as I have a similar degree (BSc.(Chemistry). I am presently working in Germany, but somehow the degree was accepted, with a  regular resident permit and not a Blue card. If the degree is validated accepted that I can apply for a Blue Card as well.

Could you help me with your contact details? Would like to talk to you and ask a few more details please
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/4/18 8:16 AM as a reply to Hemant Navnath Janrao.
Which service you use to send documents to Germany Normal Post or speed post
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/23/18 4:42 PM as a reply to Hemant Navnath Janrao.
Hi Hmenat, did you get the blue card ? 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/20/18 2:49 PM as a reply to Dinesh Karpe.
Which universcity belongs to
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18