Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Gearman Dependent visa

Toggle
Gearman Dependent visa
Answer
3/20/18 3:32 PM
Hi ,
I am glad to see so many people on this forum .
i am basically from  Pune maharashtra and i work in Hassmershem germany on work permit
recently i have applied for my wifes dependent visa and appointment is on 24 april.
in document checklist we found a requirment of birth certificate for my wife but unfortunitenly my wife dont have birth certificate as her parents are not educated to do so .

But we do have other birth place and date proof of her like school leaving certificate and passport.

also my wifes passport consist of my name as a spouse name .

we have applied for birthcertificate but i would require 3 months .

can anyone help me in this situation ?

also we dont have german langauge certificate so do anyone have idea about its requirment ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/18 4:56 AM as a reply to Jeevan M Gudase.
Jeevan M Gudase:
Hi ,
I am glad to see so many people on this forum .
i am basically from  Pune maharashtra and i work in Hassmershem germany on work permit
recently i have applied for my wifes dependent visa and appointment is on 24 april.
in document checklist we found a requirment of birth certificate for my wife but unfortunitenly my wife dont have birth certificate as her parents are not educated to do so .

But we do have other birth place and date proof of her like school leaving certificate and passport.

also my wifes passport consist of my name as a spouse name .

we have applied for birthcertificate but i would require 3 months .

can anyone help me in this situation ?

also we dont have german langauge certificate so do anyone have idea about its requirment ?
Hi Jeevan,

When my husband was applying for his visa from DEL he was informed by the embassy that its compulsory to submitt birth certificate when wife applies for family reunion visa. 
I finally applied for my visa from calcutta a few months back and there the the birth certificate was not taken. At the counter she said that " birth certificate is only required for minors " 
Copy of my birth certificate is still lying with me.

Hope she has A1 certificate. Thats a must. 

I think best is to call your embassy hotline number and ask them.  

Priya. 
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
3/21/18 3:49 PM as a reply to Jeevan M Gudase.
Hello priya ,
thanks for information provided.

i have enquired for langauge classes but unfortuanitly next batch will start in month of may.
but my wifes appointment is on 24 april so i am worried about .

will appointment stands cancelled if we dont have langauge certificate or we have any chance to submit certificate after appointment .

kindly share information if anyone have .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/22/18 3:33 PM as a reply to Jeevan M Gudase.
Jeevan M Gudase:
Hello priya ,
thanks for information provided.

i have enquired for langauge classes but unfortuanitly next batch will start in month of may.
but my wifes appointment is on 24 april so i am worried about .

will appointment stands cancelled if we dont have langauge certificate or we have any chance to submit certificate after appointment .

kindly share information if anyone have .
Hi Jeevan,
 I guess i missed out the last part of ur previous thread. A1 language certificate if done through MaxMuller is a must. I think u shld still go to the embassy and see what they say... At the most they will not accept the documents and will ask you to come back once the document is in place.
As I was travelling back and forth from india to germany as my husband is based there, last year while I was on a tourist visa I joined VSH( Volkshochschule) and did 100 hrs of integrated german language course. So when i was applying for my visa I attached a letter from VSH stating tat I have completed 100 hrs of german language course and that letter was accepted by the embassy.  
Nonetheless i think she should go to the embassy.

Hope this helps. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/27/18 4:51 PM as a reply to Jeevan M Gudase.
she can apply with remaining documents. They will give her 3 months (not 100% sure) time to submit A1 certificate, which be sent as a scanned copy per email.  
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/10/18 7:47 PM as a reply to javi alco.
The a1 exam is very easy. You can pass it with self study. Maybe start with it already. Even a bit of German like Ich heiße Arn at the interview with a smile and saying you are seriously studying German would help (which has to be the attitude obviously, if you are wanting to live in Germany. Its an amazing place). So, its worth a try.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott